2019 All Star Game in San Jose (Use this for the ASG/Skills Comp)

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Any word on tickets going on sale? I'm planning to go, always wanted to see an All Star Game.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I'm going :hyper:

Got the exact same seats, but one section to my right in 109.

I missed the first one. Can't miss this one.

Modified the logo a bit. Might add players when their known.

NHLAll_Star_Logo2019.png

Reactions: Clowe Me

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
How does it work for season ticket holders getting seats for this? Are you allowed to get the number of seats on your account, do you get the same seats? can you get extras? what's the priority?

I'm probably going to come in for it and need to figure out tickets and what to do during the weekend.

Thanks.

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
How does it work for season ticket holders getting seats for this? Are you allowed to get the number of seats on your account, do you get the same seats? can you get extras? what's the priority?

I'm probably going to come in for it and need to figure out tickets and what to do during the weekend.

Thanks.

Season tickets holders were given the opportunity to buy the same number of seats on the account in same seating level, but not same exact seats. This happened a while ago. Have not heard of them offering any extras. I assume they are holding on to some seats for new customers looking to buy season tickets.

RoloTonyBrownTown

Oct 31, 2018
I'm surprised the NHL is allowing another All-Star game in San Jose after Owen Nolan's vicious murder of Hasek in front of millions of people.

Reactions: Sandisfan

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
I'm surprised the NHL is allowing another All-Star game in San Jose after Owen Nolan's vicious murder of Hasek in front of millions of people.
Assuming there's some kind of shootout event, I really hope one of our guys pays homage to that moment.

RoloTonyBrownTown

Oct 31, 2018
Assuming there's some kind of shootout event, I really hope one of our guys pays homage to that moment.

Jumbo or Burns would have a lot of fun with, but Kane is the closest we have to a Nolan on the current Sharks. Would love to see it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->