GDT: 2019 ALDS: (2) New York Yankees vs (3) Minnesota Twins - NYY win 3-0

ALDS

• Total voters

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Because its the gambler's fallacy and not an actual thing that the Twins are due for lol

Yankees put out better teams than them every time. Its really not that dark or mysterious

the dark or mysterious part is that the Twins can’t avoid them.

The Braves and A’s and Nationals have lost to a handful of teams in October. With the Twins, it’s literally one team doing the damage (with all due respect to 2006 Oakland).

it’s one thing to lose. It’s another to not have variety

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Seriously, I hope this is the last time we ever have to see a Yankees/Twins playoff series.

they need to go separate ways

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Twins would have gotten swept by Houston too

At least it would have been something different.

at this rate, the Twins would be thrilled to lose to someone not in pinstripes.

it’s one thing to lose, but for whatever reason fate seemingly dictates that save for the Oakland outlier of 2006, the Twins apparently can only play one team in October

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
The Yankees got insanely lucky tonight with these insane plays or hard hit balls being hit directly at fielders. This is a team that is overall very bad defensively
Dude are u for real? Every post of yours about the yanks are about how bad they are. Terrible pitching, terrible fielding, gonna get blown away by the astros....the team won 103 regular season games and then just swept another 100 win team by outscoring them 23-7.

hockeyguru

Sep 10, 2019
this was the best ever twins team by win loss record and they get swept in round 1. tuff

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Dude are u for real? Every post of yours about the yanks are about how bad they are. Terrible pitching, terrible fielding, gonna get blown away by the astros....the team won 103 regular season games and then just swept another 100 win team by outscoring them 23-7.

They can hit and have a bullpen but otherwise their fielding is below average except at 2 positions and their starting pitching is awful. They might win one game against Houston but I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re swept. Remember the Yankees had half the team hurt most of the year as well. Winning 103 games with that many guys injured usually indicates your competition is week. Playing Boston Toronto and Tampa 57 times didn’t hurt

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
They can hit and have a bullpen but otherwise their fielding is below average except at 2 positions and their starting pitching is awful. They might win one game against Houston but I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re swept. Remember the Yankees had half the team hurt most of the year as well. Winning 103 games with that many guys injured usually indicates your competition is week. Playing Boston Toronto and Tampa 57 times didn’t hurt
Tampa is 2 games from the ALCS. Boston was above 500. What are you talking about.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I was surprised how easy this was for the Yanks. I thought the Twins would have had more bite.

they would have had if they played anyone else.

seriously, the Twins for whatever reason have zero luck against the Yankees, like the baseball gods decree it must be this way,

At some point, Minnesota needs to play someone else somewhere else.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
I'm betting everything (and by everything I mean $100 freeroll) on the Yankees to win the WS.

It's their time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad