Prospect Info: 2019 #98 - Matias Maccelli - LW

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Man, exciting to see him continue scoring.

Yotes desperately need to get lucky with players like Macelli.

And definitely a nice shot on that goal. Also cool edge work before he passed it back to the point. Looked smooth af.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Man, exciting to see him continue scoring.

Yotes desperately need to get lucky with players like Macelli.

And definitely a nice shot on that goal. Also cool edge work before he passed it back to the point. Looked smooth af.
Maccelli has some of the best skating and edgework in the entire Liiga, crazy that he slipped into he 4th round he is insanely good.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

Another one today. Kid has a nice wrister.

Too early to call for him to join the big club imo. He still looks like he needs to grow stronger before he is NHL ready.

I'd like to hire that play by play guy.

Reactions: 0point1

Phenomenon

Jun 10, 2006
Matias is like a piece of wet soap in the rink. The question is that is he able to do that in NHL when the speed of the game is at least one level up. He is really skilled, has a great wrist shot and is eager to take the iniative. He needs to bulk up a little bit to survive in the battles close to the board and develop his strengths further, because he is not going to grow up and become a power forward.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Site I stream NHL games on shows they have Erste Liga games. Checked too late to see the latest game but hopefully it has the next one. PM me if you want the link (don't think it's allowed here).

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Hayton playing on a line with Maccelli and Roby Jarventie makes me wish we owned the rights to Roby Jarventie.

Gah. Me too.

Järventie did good defensive work that shift. Ottawa drafted well.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Jarventie was someone I really hoped to get in the last draft. Too late now, he's two years younger than Maccelli and already playing at the same level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->