Prospect Info: Gianni Fairbrother a.k.a. Giovanni Fairbrudder

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
With the 77th Overall selection, the Montreal Canadiens are proud to select.... Gianni Fairbrother

Gianni Fairbrother at eliteprospects.com

Gianni Fairbrother - Elite Prospects.png

Gianni Fairbrother - Elite Prospects (1).png

Last edited:

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Like I posted in the other thread, he seems like a late bloomer. He's a late birthday and this was his first full WHL season. Don't know much about him beside that. Is Everett still being coached by Constantine?

Reactions: cphabs

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
Three Left Defenseman in a row. Good to see that they want to solve that position moving forward. We’re building threw the Draft.

Reactions: FF de Mars

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Like I posted in the other thread, he seems like a late bloomer. He's a late birthday and this was his first full WHL season. Don't know much about him beside that. Is Everett still being coached by Constantine?

No, they are now coached by Dennis Williams who utilizes a more offensive style than Constantine.

Fairbrother's a strong skating 2-way Dman who doesn't make many mistakes.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Glad to hear, Constantine seemed to be a pretty mediocre coach. Dinosaur like. What's his main weakness? Upside?

Constantine's the kind of coach who will win you games but doesn't do much for player development or for the fans hoping for an entertaining game. Good coach on paper but eh...

Gianni's main weakness is he has to get more physical, especially along the boards. His strength is rushing the puck up ice and passing, he's not bad on the PP either.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Constantine's the kind of coach who will win you games but doesn't do much for player development or for the fans hoping for an entertaining game. Good coach on paper but eh...

Gianni's main weakness is he has to get more physical, especially along the boards. His strength is rushing the puck up ice and passing, he's not bad on the PP either.
True, thanks for the info as always! :)

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012

Nice! As the pick was announced, I remember someone on this board being really high on him all year long. I got to the prospect board to notice it was you, our WHL expert. Kinda pumped to follow him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->