5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
tenor.gif

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
"Farinacci is committed to playing hockey at Harvard University next season, where his uncle, Ted Donato will be his head coach. Should he change his mind, his CHL rights belong to the OHL’s Oshawa Generals. His cousin is Ryan Donatoof the Minnesota Wild."

Blood relatives? Might be a good gene pool.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Harvard kids never sign with the team that drafted them. He’s going to result in a 4th round compensatory pick five years from today. We traded a 2019 3rd for a 2024 4th.
compensatory picks are only for 1st rounders

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
"Farinacci’s game is reminiscent of Nick Schmaltz,"

Must be why we took him.

Rbenj

May 10, 2007
Surprise AZ
NHL network just mentioned, from talking to the Scouts, it was hard to keep tabs on him since he was always injured..
...great

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
We took a dman with that same description last year. It's probably a strategy they've decided on trying to extract extra value in later rounds. Doesn't really bother me, but it does raise eyebrows.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
NHL network just mentioned, from talking to the Scouts, it was hard to keep tabs on him since he was always injured..
...great

Meh, if he is coming from a high school program, I am guessing that the sports medicine department may not be as well-versed on injury treatment/prevention and rehabilitation, etc.

I will give the benefit of the doubt to these types of things, especially at picks after the top 50 or 60.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Good for you guys you found a serious gem in this kid. His line has been dynamite.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Undrafted free agent.

Well there have been some drafted as well. See Adam Fox. Drafted high by Calgary only to stand them up for NYR.

I don’t see Farrinacci doing that though, and I’m not sure he will be a highly coveted player either. There are always stand outs at the WJC, and hype gets intensified. I’m not saying he won’t be a player, but I’m not so sure other teams are salivating at the opportunity to grab him.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Well there have been some drafted as well. See Adam Fox. Drafted high by Calgary only to stand them up for NYR.

I don’t see Farrinacci doing that though, and I’m not sure he will be a highly coveted player either. There are always stand outs at the WJC, and hype gets intensified. I’m not saying he won’t be a player, but I’m not so sure other teams are salivating at the opportunity to grab him.
Jimmy Vesey as well.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site

Very curious how the cba is treating ncaa players playing junior during covid. Do we have his rights for 2 years or 4?

Reactions: AZviaNJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad