Prospect Info: 2019 #76 - John Farinacci, C. (UPD: signs with BOS, 8/16/23)

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
He's a Harvard commit, IIRC, so not for at least a year.
Technically he can just leave Harvard any time he wants to go play in the CHL or AHL or elsewhere if he chooses. I believe Kiefer Bellows left BU after only a couple games a year or so back. That being said, I'd be shocked if he doesn't stay at Harvard for at least two years.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Technically he can just leave Harvard any time he wants to go play in the CHL or AHL or elsewhere if he chooses. I believe Kiefer Bellows left BU after only a couple games a year or so back. That being said, I'd be shocked if he doesn't stay at Harvard for at least two years.

His uncle is also the coach for Harvard

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Yes that will probably help keep him there for an extra year or two. I mean it's Harvard, it doesn't hurt to stay there and get a degree.

yeah. I’m a fan of the OHL team who drafted him, but finding out his uncle is his college coach doesn’t make it promising I’ll ever see him in Oshawa lol

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
That's some high quality competition for a place on the final roster. I'll be impressed if he makes it.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
It's pretty exciting as a prospect junkie thinking about having our top 3 C's drafted and developed by the team.

If it were to happen then Bill would deserve a lot less credit for his rebuild. The heavy lifting would already be done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->