Rumor: 2019-2020 Trade Rumours and Free Agent Discussion Version 7 | Post-Deadline Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

I'm a nice guy sometimes lol.

I wish like the last three pages of posts came with resetting the threads. Probably a pain in the ass, but not being able to easily quote people from the discussions kills things a bit.

Sakic is too careful, and Hall is a mistake tho.

Reactions: Hmmm

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
If you can get hall for straight money you do it and I’m not this guys biggest fan at all. Not a lot of teams can insert his contract straight into their cap situation without other moves and not any contenders like us.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Everybody has cap space in the summer, the cap going up won’t mean jack shit in terms of an advantage for us.

Look at prior years and the top UFAs; cap space doesn’t mean anything in the summer. For Tavares, teams like the Blues, Lightning, Stars, Sharks, etc. all cap-strapped teams were willing to still sign him for ridiculous amounts.

Teams can go over the cap and make their moves later. We don’t gain any advantage.

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Zadorov played 7:58 tonight.

Just scratch him for the rest of the year and call up Timmins. Bednar has it out for Z. He punishes him and lets guys like Cole and EJ get a pass for doing the same things.

Bednar is going to ruin him if he already hasn't.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I'm a nice guy sometimes lol.

I wish like the last three pages of posts came with resetting the threads. Probably a pain in the ass, but not being able to easily quote people from the discussions kills things a bit.

Sakic is too careful, and Hall is a mistake tho.

I don't know the functionality of the site for mods, but it would be good if there was a checkbox for when they close threads to allow multiquoting/inserting quotes from the old thread into the new one.

This would allow us to continue conversations from threads that got maxed out on posts, while still allowing mods to prevent quoting from threads that are closed for negative reasons.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Just Z?

Was he playing 1 on 5?
Apparently, since no one else is -3. :sarcasm:

No, but Zadorov was just in outer space on all the goals he was out there, and definitely deserved his eight minutes. This isn't always as simple, but this one's as simple as it gets.

Last edited:

Anders Cain

Formerly JordoMack
Jul 7, 2018
Nova Scotia
Yeah I remember watching z on the replays and being like wtf are you doing... Drive by poke checks in the corner, rushing to cover the other side of the net and opening passing lanes... He was having a night to himself last night

Lastwind

Jan 20, 2020
Ottawa, ON
Z has been playing too far from the other teams forwards all year.
His success has always been when he plays that “in your face” physical game. It really makes no sense how that has disappeared...

Is it really Z or is he being coached/told to play a different game?

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
Big Z is definitely a goner this summer and I’ll be happy when it happens. I’m hoping we can somehow trade EJ or buy him out, but I doubt that happens.

Girard Pietrangelo
Graves Makar
Cole/Byram Timmins

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Big Z is definitely a goner this summer and I’ll be happy when it happens. I’m hoping we can somehow trade EJ or buy him out, but I doubt that happens.

Girard Pietrangelo
Graves Makar
Cole/Byram Timmins
Graves has been getting exposed without Makar in the last few games. He could always throw the puck to Makar whenever he got in trouble before, he looks lost without him.

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
As a big Z fan/homer...he just hasn’t been right since he gone he’s jaw broken. Plainly put he very below average, except for that 7/8 games stretch where him and G play super good and just shut down pretty much some of the best in the league.

If this is the Z we’re getting going forward; it’s sad but I also want him gone. If he isn’t bringing his psychical game then he’s just a below average D.

Hope he’s back the being smashing Z in the playoffs because he hasn’t done any smashing at all for like 40ish games now...

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
What needs to be added to Big Z to get Drouin? Would Jost and a 2nd or 3rd be enough?

Drouin MacKinnon Bandaid
Landeskog Kadri Burakovsky
Nuke JTC Kaut/Dong
Calvert Belly Kaut/Dong

Girard Pietrangelo
Graves Bandaid
Cole/Byram Timmins

EJ is sent to the moon.

Linds

Makalder
Jun 20, 2016
Canada

Girard Pietrangelo
Graves Makar
Cole/Byram Timmins
Petro would demand 7 years at big money, would that be worth it? Considering his age and is already past or at the back end of his prime? Look at EK and Burns for example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad