Rumor: 2019-2020 Trade Rumours and Free Agent Discussion 5th Ed. | Pre-Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
@the_fan I hope that someday you read up on this subject with an open mind & don't come into it just looking for excuses with which to defend people who have abused their status. You're not alone -- as we've seen with literally every public figure who kept abusing their position because they were allowed to -- but your posts have been painfully naive/misguided and I don't have the energy for that when I come here.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
@the_fan I hope that someday you read up on this subject with an open mind & don't come into it just looking for excuses with which to defend people who have abused their status. You're not alone -- as we've seen with literally every public figure who kept abusing their position because they were allowed to -- but your posts have been painfully naive/misguided and I don't have the energy for that when I come here.

Well said.

I'd rather have not known some of the views my fellow Avs fans around here hold. "Why would rich people need to sexually assault someone, I don't believe it." What a sad, ignorant, ableist opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad