Prospect Info: 2019 - 2020 Top 20 Blues Prospect List - #20

Who is the #20 Prospect in the Blues Prospect Pool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Top 20 Blues Prospect List:
1) Jordan Kyrou - 91.9%
2) Dominik Bokk - 84.2%
3) Klim Kostin - 43.4%
4) Ville Husso - 41.3%
5) Mitch Reinke - 36.5%
6) Niko Mikkola - 46.1%*
7) Scott Perunovich - 42.1%*
8) Nikita Alexandrov - 48.7%
9) Alexei Toropchenko - 45%
10) Evan Fitzpatrick - 21.6%
11) Erik Foley - 53.7% (tiebreaker)
12) Colten Ellis - 35.9%
13) Mathias Laferriere - 44.4%
14) Tyler Tucker - 32.5%
15) Austin Poganski - 29.8%
16) Keean Washkurak - 48.5%
17) Jake Walman - 36.4%
18) Joel Hofer - 41.0%
19) Hugh McGing - 43.2%

And Hugh McGing takes the #19 spot. Only one poll remains. Will it go to Stevens? Or will a new challenger take the last spot? Poll #20 is now open, so let's find out.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Went with Stevens. Don't know anything about Zherenko and Michel, but of all the other players left I view Nolan Stevens as the only player left with NHL-potential.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Went with Stevens again. I have him higher than a few guys already off the board. He could pretty easily be just as good or better than MacEachern or Poganski with a little more experience.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Went with Stevens. Don't know anything about Zherenko and Michel, but of all the other players left I view Nolan Stevens as the only player left with NHL-potential.
I agree. I think only Stevens has ANY chance to play effectively in The NHL. And he's got a LOT of work to do on his game, to get there.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Zherenko isn't getting much love here. Just wait until he leads us to the 2026 Stanley Cup as a rookie.

I find it really bizarre that we still, several months after the draft, know next to nothing about this guy. From what I can find, there are no interviews, no articles, no listings at all. If he wasn’t listed on eliteprospects he might as well be a figment of our imagination. Our local media doesn’t care about the draft, but this year we didn’t even get the Bill Armstrong draft review video from the Blues, so there has barely even been acknowledgement from the team that he’s been drafted. There are bigger things to pay attention to with the Summer of the Cup, but still.

But yes, I also look forward to the second coming of Tretiak.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I find it really bizarre that we still, several months after the draft, know next to nothing about this guy. From what I can find, there are no interviews, no articles, no listings at all. If he wasn’t listed on eliteprospects he might as well be a figment of our imagination. Our local media doesn’t care about the draft, but this year we didn’t even get the Bill Armstrong draft review video from the Blues, so there has barely even been acknowledgement from the team that he’s been drafted. There are bigger things to pay attention to with the Summer of the Cup, but still.

I know! I have never had such difficulty in digging up information about a prospect.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007

I think 2017 7th rounder Anton Andersson has him beat. He was drafted 2 years earlier yet there’s never been a thing on him. He’s never come over to STL for any of the 3 prospect camps or Traverse City tourneys. I’m not even 100% convinced he’s a real person at this point. Could be another Taro Tsujimoto scenario here for all we know.

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com

I found this video of him but thats it. Nitnsure how to embed this one.

Dailymotion Video Player - #99 Vadim Zherenko highlights versus CSKA

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I cant find ballot ranking for 2019? I can add this thread ranking at weekend, but ballot is missing.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->