Ticket Thread - 2023-24

Medvescak

Kid Calder
Mar 22, 2018
Looking for 4 lower bowl tickets for Thursday game vs devils
Any suggestions whether to buy tix now vs waiting couple days before game time ?
Looking at tix in lower bowl section 16 row 3 at $160 per or section 8 row 4 for $101 per

Last edited:

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
Hey everyone I have two seats for tomorrow section 124 row 7
I can't make the game as my daughter is sick.
Would someone be willing to trade for the isles rangers Feb 25 ? I would also consider selling but would rather not

Last edited:

carparkno1

Oct 12, 2011
Sec 23, Row 5, 3x seats together
Isles vs Calgary at the Barclays.

I'm stuck in Italy so that's me out of luck!

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
The bad news: grandma died. The good news: that puts me in NY June 19-23. Home game 2 maybe?? Let me know if anyone has any for sale.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
The bad news: grandma died. The good news: that puts me in NY June 19-23. Home game 2 maybe?? Let me know if anyone has any for sale.

That's shitty news, sorry for your loss. Hopefully the Isles winning the Cup makes you and your family feel better.

Last edited:

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

Sorry to hear, hopefully someone can come through with tickets and the team can come through with a win.

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
Does anyone know what prices looked like last round on stubhub, etc. I need to go if game is. Saturday night. Currently $500+

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Thing is, STH hasn't bought yet. Before that happens you always get a few people listing at reach prices, and then as reality sets in they either keep adjusting downward prior to game day or they take the loss.

Reactions: Shiba

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
Can fully vaccinated buy tickets in un-vaccinated sections. Would love to take my grandson. Do they even check kids?

One thing I have learned through this pandemic.....how to spell vaccinated.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Can fully vaccinated buy tickets in un-vaccinated sections. Would love to take my grandson. Do they even check kids?

One thing I have learned through this pandemic.....how to spell vaccinated.

Are they 16 or under? If so, no need to try to find one of the very limited unvaccinated seats, just need to get them tested within the required timelines:

Per New York State guidelines, ticketholders in Fully Vaccinated Sections must show proof of full vaccination to gain entry to the arena.
  • Full vaccination means your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine must be administered at least 14 days before game day.
  • Each ticketholder will be required to present proof of full vaccination to gain entry. Proof of full vaccination can be provided through paper form, digital application or through the State's Excelsior Pass.
  • There will be designated Excelsior Pass lanes at entry for attendees who have their proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test result set up through the Excelsior Pass app. For more information about how to download and set up the Excelsior pass, visit: NY State Excelsior Pass.
  • Ticketholders will be required to show either a government-issued or school-issued photo ID that matches the name on your proof of vaccination.
  • Children 16 years and under may sit in a Fully Vaccinated Section if the child is accompanied by a fully vaccinated parent or guardian, and the child presents a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of game day or a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken within 6 hours of the start of the game.

NYI - Arena Safety Program

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad