Ticket Thread - 2023-24

carparkno1

Oct 12, 2011
Had a look as I am over from the UK for the calgary game at Barclays. Seats in row 5 section 23 for $100 look okay. Need 3 of them so makes it a bit harder. It's my only game so I want good seats... Can't decide whether to jump on them or wait a little while for it to die down or even wait until the night before on stubhub. I mean Barclays is normally half empty right?

Finnislander

Nov 3, 2017
I bought tickets for Florida game 12th Oct. Section 101 row 3. Paid 140 + fees per ticket. Bit pricy I think but I dont really care, my first and last game at Coli and Im willing to pay for it.

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005
STHs: are you able to sell or transfer games in your account? I am unable to. It's all grayed out.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Just give it some time. It will all recalibrate. If you want to have peace of mind about having tickets in your hand and only want to sit in certain sections, buy them now. But it probably won't get more expensive over the next week or so.

Agreed. Early on in the season may be a different story, but prices will fall.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Just an FYI, but they just released more tickets on ticketmaster in the upper level for opening night that are not limited view seats.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Way cheaper than Ticketmaster and SH.
Start checking out TickPick. It's a newer resale site that has no fees for the buyer.

The only drawback with TickPick is because it's no one's first thought their inventory can be limited. As more people use them it hopefully takes off in popularity.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Start checking out TickPick. It's a newer resale site that has no fees for the buyer.

The only drawback with TickPick is because it's no one's first thought their inventory can be limited. As more people use them it hopefully takes off in popularity.
Interesting - do you know what the fees are for the seller? Using Stub Hub is a crying shame - they take roughly 30% out of the transaction.

Its weird because I used to post tickets here for face with no takers and then put them on Stub Hub as a last resort and they would get bought. That means someone is paying considerably over face but if there was some credible online marketplace that perhaps charged a nominal sum, people would do so much better.

I use Cash or Trade for concert tickets and besides paying a $20 annual fee for an enhanced membership (definitely not necessary), its completely free.

Reactions: MJF

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

I used them for the first time a couple weeks ago for Mets tickets. Bought three tickets, one of which wasn't the right row or section. I've never had that happen to me when buying off one of these sites before but I didn't notice until after I got in the stadium (my tickets weren't available to download until I was already on the road to the game). Luckily I didn't have any issues at the seat itself but I did reach out to the company about the potential issue and they gave me more than what I paid for the ticket back. It was pretty quick and painless.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Interesting - do you know what the fees are for the seller? Using Stub Hub is a crying shame - they take roughly 30% out of the transaction.

Its weird because I used to post tickets here for face with no takers and then put them on Stub Hub as a last resort and they would get bought. That means someone is paying considerably over face but if there was some credible online marketplace that perhaps charged a nominal sum, people would do so much better.

I use Cash or Trade for concert tickets and besides paying a $20 annual fee for an enhanced membership (definitely not necessary), its completely free.
No. I haven’t sold through them yet.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I used tickpic to buy some tickets for round 2 last year. Used it only for one game but it was a smooth experience.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
No. I haven’t sold through them yet.
It looks like its a 15% fee for sellers. Still better than 25-30% from Stub Hub.

They're a little behind the curve though. You can't list tickets from the App and you only get paid within 2 weeks AFTER the event. That's kind of annoying as you probably paid for them months before and if you put games up for sale weeks/months in advance, you're floating them an interest free loan essentially.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I have 2 tickets to every game listed below:

Sun 10/6 vs Jets Nassau 7pm
Tues 10/8 vs Oilers Nassau 7pm
Thurs 10/24 vs Coyotes Nassau 7pm
Sun 10/27 vs Philly Nassau 7pm
Thurs 11/7 vs Pitts Barclays 7pm
Thurs 1/2 vs Devils Nassau 7pm
Mon 1/6 vs Colorado Nassau 7pm
Tues 2/4 vs Dallas Barclays 7pm
Thursday 4/2 Blackhawks Nassau 7pm

Section 235 Row 3, aisle seats at Nassau
Section 218 Row 2, aisle seats at Barclays
Isles shoot twice in both buildings

$35 per ticket for Nassau Games
$25 per tickets for Barclays Games

Thanks!

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I looked into selling on TickPick and their seller fees were way too high.
StubHub messes with the price you see. If I list tickets for $100, they will often show up on the site for $90 and they change what the buyer's fee is based on how popular the event is.
The best place to buy seats is from other people.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

303Joe

Feb 28, 2002
Port Jefferson, NY
Visit site
Hello I have 7 games in Brooklyn for sale for $40 a pair which is below my cost. Section 220 Row 4. Please let me know if you have any interest. Thanks Joe
Tuesday 11/5 Sens
Thursday 11/7 Pitt
Thursday 11/21 Pitt
Saturday 11/30 Jackets
Tuesday 2/4 Dallas
Thursday 2/6 Kings
Tuesday 2/11 Philly SOLD

Last edited:

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Just got the email about parking. $560 for 28 Nassau games or $20 for single games online. Hmmmm . so no discount for bulk purchase... (online up to 2 hours prior to game is $20 for single games so assume at the gate is $25 both same as last year).... I used to buy the bulk parking until I realized that I had to eat the cost for the few games I missed each year. They should really just sell 28 passes to use for any game .. When I bought the season parking I tried to use two passes (one unused from prior missed games) when we had multiple cars going but they would not allow the old passes, even though I had paid for them. SCAM! lol. So buyer beware.

BTW you can also park at Marriott for $20 in cash , just a short walk

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Just got the email about parking. $560 for 28 Nassau games or $20 for single games online. Hmmmm . so no discount for bulk purchase... (online up to 2 hours prior to game is $20 for single games so assume at the gate is $25 both same as last year).... I used to buy the bulk parking until I realized that I had to eat the cost for the few games I missed each year. They should really just sell 28 passes to use for any game .. When I bought the season parking I tried to use two passes (one unused from prior missed games) when we had multiple cars going but they would not allow the old passes, even though I had paid for them. SCAM! lol. So buyer beware.

BTW you can also park at Marriott for $20 in cash , just a short walk
Yeah - that part killed me. $20 a game if buy it individually. $20/game if you buy it bulk. I guess if you go to every single game you won't have to go online and buy it each time. Its a pretty seamless transaction though.

Reactions: 19 in a row

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad