Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Texas Stars Thread

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I can't find a free stream.

Yeah for the AHL you won't find anything . Either buy AHL.TV or you're out of luck . I personally don't think spending is worth it though since i'd only watch Texas games and not even all of them.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Ok i'm starting to believe now he could actually be an impact player in the NHL this year , again .

Reactions: Smelling Salt

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Great first game. Don’t wanna get too hyped for his NHL potential though as I bet adrenaline is coursing through him right now, and it’s a big jump up.

Very happy for him.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
NHL potential? Wah? He is an NHL defender not sure how that is a question.

If his brain isn't ringing after playing a week in the AHL I don't see why he can't play in the NHL this season.

Reactions: Kelly Robinson

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I still don't think the plan will change even after this game. Stars are still on the road for a game and Texas has still two home games next week. I doubt they're calling Johns to come to Denver for the Avs game . Earliest i can see is the Sabres game at home on Thursday.

Most likely is the Tampa game after the All-Stars break.

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Happy to see this game out of Johns. They should not consider rushing this guy even if he looks great out there. This could be found money for the Stars really. He could be their deadline acquisition, forget spending the assets for an RD upgrade.

Now I'm going to go check what we all put down for points predictions for Johns this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->