Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Texas Stars Thread

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well the farmteam has to replicate what the big club does i guess. They overdid it a bit with the length of the losing streak though.

Reactions: Elysian

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I was browsing through the Texas Stars stats page to see how everyone is doing and down at the bottom I come by Riley Tufte; 25GP 0G 4A in his draft +4 season. I don’t know who you guys were wanting in that area, but literally anybody in that range would have been much better.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I was browsing through the Texas Stars stats page to see how everyone is doing and down at the bottom I come by Riley Tufte; 25GP 0G 4A in his draft +4 season. I don’t know who you guys were wanting in that area, but literally anybody in that range would have been much better.
It's Christmas time, why do we need to engage in an activity that will make us all sad and/or angry?

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Tufte is pretty invisible most of the time. Doesn't seem like he knows how to use his size, and basically has no offensive talent...

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Tufte is the epitome of a floater. If there was a definition in the dictionary it would be his picture.

Probably the least engaged player I have seen in some time.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Tufte is pretty invisible most of the time. Doesn't seem like he knows how to use his size, and basically has no offensive talent...

That’s the best part is you think he’d at least be a physical player or good in a defensive role, but he just seems to exist on ice.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
You can't be sad that you don't get to see Johns play. Not allowed.

I mean i am too but in the grand scheme of things thats really not important . Sucks this happened on the free AHL night where Johns was scheduled to play but health of the coach is more important. Sucks that i now can't see Johns return since i don't have an AHL TV subscription but it is what it is. Things happen. All the best to Davison.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->