Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Texas Stars Thread

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I've seen him quite a few times in the AHL and he just looks so much more confident there. At the NHL level its like he's afraid to touch the puck .

Reactions: Bfantz

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Honestly it does remind me of Hintz last year who was just dominant in the AHL but didn't have the confidence to do the same stuff in the NHL until later in the season. Maybe its just overthinking stuff ?

Reactions: Bfantz

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Robertson is looking really good aswell . Beauty no look pass behind the back to gury for the one timer .

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Honestly it does remind me of Hintz last year who was just dominant in the AHL but didn't have the confidence to do the same stuff in the NHL until later in the season. Maybe its just overthinking stuff ?
Yes , with hintz it all changed quickly . One game he just started flying out there and laying the body and that seemed to give him confidence and he just started playing his game .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Doesn't have to worry about getting scratched or demoted at the AHL level. Does wonders for his confidence I assume

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Good for Denis, I know we all want to see him grow as a player and this looks like a positive step in the right direction. Keeper going DG!

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Gury may have got the Hatty last night but when it comes to transitioning up ice and making smart plays / passes Robertson looks better . I could see him having good chemistry with seguin and radulov .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->