Speculation: 2019-2020 Sharks Roster Discussion Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
They sent down Gregor today and didn’t call anyone else up....
I am as concerned about us getting Haley back as anyone else on the Sharks board but honestly I just don't see it. Yeah, it is something that DW could do but I feel like last year was a failed experience with Haley. DW making the same mistake again would be very surprising.

Also, we don't play till Tuesday. Maybe they just wanted Gregor to get a game in today and call him up tomorrow.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Sharks are playing Vegas soon and they've gotten their asses kicked by them without Haley this season. Clearly he is the key and needs to come back. Sadly that could actually be DW and Deboer's thoughts.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Same can really be said of Karlsson, honestly. I think Heed has had struggles in defensive zone coverage, and has also had struggle clearing the zone, but that can be said of ALL Sharks defensemen this season. Let’s be real here, the entire team was a defensive train wreck and can be blamed for all of the same struggles that Heed has had.

I’m not even a Heed fan, don’t get me wrong. In my ideal world, neither he nor Merkley sniff the lineup unless Merkley can prove he’s not a liability. Heed, at this point, may not necessarily be a liability but he sure ain’t very good. I do admit that even though I’m pretty cold on Merkley, he does have significantly more potential. Just don’t want either of them in the lineup when Ferraro has been so steady
Comparing Heed to EK65? Seriously? EK65 is +8 in the last few games and plays over 20 min a night... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->