Confirmed with Link: 2019-2020 Season Schedule

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Give me as difficult of a schedule as possible. I want to be fighting for WC #2 so we have a chance to play meaningful hockey down the stretch.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Quick findings:
  • Home games now start at 7:00 PM instead of previously 7:30 PM.
  • 15 B2B games total with only 3 B2B home games.
  • Two six-game road trips: One right after the season opener at home and then another one in January (All-Star break in between though).
  • Longest consecutive home game stretch: 5 games in February/March.
  • We play 10 home games and 4 road games in December.
  • We play 10 road games and 3 home games in January.
  • Lightning will not play for six consecutive days in early November (bye week).
  • November 8 and 9 games against Buffalo will be played in Stockholm, Sweden (will count as 1 home 1 away game).

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Give me as difficult of a schedule as possible. I want to be fighting for WC #2 so we have a chance to play meaningful hockey down the stretch.

Piss on that we always, ALWAYS manage to lose half our team to injuries during the long stretch. Last year alone we had Vasy with a LBI, Stralman out and Hedman seeing Tweety Birds somehow in the last few weeks of the season. I want us playing meaningful hockey too but because we see every game as meaningful. I don't get mad when we drop 4 games because it's January and it is a long year. Just be ready for April regardless of your playoff standing

From half assing after a Cup appearance to feeling sorry for themselves to buying their own hype for 2 years, this group is a head case. Maybe the Ranger Exodus will help

Last edited:

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
I know that was like THE excuse, but what does it really mean for next season? Lose games on purpose? Do we not try to win 62 (+) games if possible?

Edit: added the + and changed from “63” to “62”

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I know that was like THE excuse, but what does it really mean for next season? Lose games on purpose? Do we not try to win 62 (+) games if possible?

Edit: added the + and changed from “63” to “62”

I should be clear, I want this to happen so we can't fall on this excuse next year.

2017 should be enough of a reminder to not f*** up the first half of the season though. I don't think we'll ever see that again.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Watching 11 games on mute this year.
Hockey Gods throw us a bone and please give us Peckham and Cuthbert at least once. Neither are the best there's ever been but at least both are competent at national broadcast. I bet we get the Hawks in Chicago and listen to Foley a Edzo do their "what a great play by the Hawks partner!!" Stuff. I can't think of his name but off the top of my head the only other homer I don't have to instantly mute is the Flyers guy

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
We just added another ranger and lost 3. We are trimming the ex-rangers off of the roster slowly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->