Salary Cap: 2019-2020 Salary Cap Crunch

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Providing programs for rich hockey players?
Taxes are government fees that are mandatory to pay if you want to live in that place. My point is I don't really care about my gross salary, do you? What I care about is what i net in my bank account. Because that is what after all i live off of. This is the same thing for NHL players too. They also have to deal with a 12% holdback too which they get back after 1 year.

Good point about Canadian dollar too as living in Canada you are getting a nice Fx advantage right now converting US currency which they get paid in. Not sure about cost of living but assume it is higher in Toronto. But that depends on whee you live. We have a place in Tampa Bay area and cost of living there is much lower than in our place in Toronto.

For guys like Marner who reside here it defintely is an advantage. For guys like Matthews who live in Arizona it is a different story.

Badhands

Feb 15, 2017
Leafs should never of signed JT they were 2 years away from being legit contenders without him now his 11m a year could put that in jeopardy unless the cap goes up more then ever before

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->