Celtics/NBA 2019-2020 Regular Season: Marcus Smart tests positive for CORVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Very happy about that deal. Big fan of Brown's and was feeling a little unsure that they'd get him inked to a new deal. I think we're all going to see a lot of progression from Brown and Tatum now that Kyrie is gone. Definitely feel like he was impeding their development.

Reactions: CDJ

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Very happy about that deal. Big fan of Brown's and was feeling a little unsure that they'd get him inked to a new deal. I think we're all going to see a lot of progression from Brown and Tatum now that Kyrie is gone. Definitely feel like he was impeding their development.

Yeah like I mentioned in the locked down thread this team seems much more happier and together. I kinda wanna say Kanter, Fall and Walker have a lot to do with it.

Reactions: LSCII

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Wow lucky us I thought we were gonna lose him.

Just dump Hayward to free up some shots and we’ll be good to go.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I don't see this as the slam dunk you all do. Perhaps Kyrie held him back, I have no idea. But he took a step back last year and averaged 13 a game. If that's who he is long-term this was a colossal overpayment.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I don't see this as the slam dunk you all do. Perhaps Kyrie held him back, I have no idea. But he took a step back last year and averaged 13 a game. If that's who he is long-term this was a colossal overpayment.

As the season got on and he recovered from his injury he began the season with his play improved. On top of that his role was probably the one most impacted, which kinda stunk for him since he was playing like their 2nd/3rd best player on a team that was a win from the finals the season before. I thought he handled that with maturity and grace- if kyrie had shown a fraction of that they would have been better off last year. Instead he was mad that Jaylen Brown is actually intelligent and that Jaylen wouldn’t/didn’t put up with him throwing his teammates under the bus so a chasm grew between him and the young guys

Oh well, I hope kyrie gets another elbow to the face.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
same starting 5 as we had against the Cavaliers.....Hayward, Walker, Tatum, Brown, and Kanter as the Center in Philadelphia as they face Horford and the Sixers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->