Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Prospect Info and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Minutes4Surging

Jul 5, 2017
Durham, NC
I hope they bring him over. This is pretty much the first chance we have to interact with him in person since the trade happened so late into training camp. Has ever even put on a Canes jersey?

Reactions: hblueridgegal

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Cavan Fitzgerald, D

Played just 25 games with the Checkers on an AHL deal after having a pretty good season the year before with San Jose (AHL).

Was that due to an injury situation or a reflection of the depth the organization has on defense? I saw Claesson playing with New Jersey at the end of the year and he did not look out of place on an NHL blueline.

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
Cavan Fitzgerald, D

Played just 25 games with the Checkers on an AHL deal after having a pretty good season the year before with San Jose (AHL).

Was that due to an injury situation or a reflection of the depth the organization has on defense? I saw Claesson playing with New Jersey at the end of the year and he did not look out of place on an NHL blueline.
Pretty sure it was the depth. The Checkers had 2 d-men who had NHL experience (Claesson and Forsling) the AHL d-man of the year (Bean), a top European offensive d-man (Kaski), one the organization's most consistent d-men (McKeown). Plus Priskie/Keane.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Some interesting conversation about Bokk and Tieksola here along with some other CAR prospects starting ~45 mins in:

good stuff. thanks for sharing.

I was surprised to hear them so high on Ned.
They really loved our 2019 draft.

Bokk staying in the SHL or coming to America?

Reactions: Bridgeburner96

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
good stuff. thanks for sharing.

I was surprised to hear them so high on Ned.
They really loved our 2019 draft.

Bokk staying in the SHL or coming to America?

To me, I think it depends on how the AHL shapes up next year. If they actually gear up for a full season, whether in Chicago or Charlotte, I think he’ll come over. However, I don’t see the AHL starting up on time and European leagues likely will in some capacity. If the SHL is ready to start in the fall, I imagine there a very likely chance he stays over there. That would not be the worst thing in the world. The guys on the podcast pretty much agree there I believe.

Getting him over for the playin series and potential playoff run I think is a good idea as well. Get him acclimated to the org and coach and get an idea of where he’s at.

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Suzuki has found his RW for next year. Spirit sign 3rd Rd pick Albin Grewe, who was 3rd Rd pick by Detroit in 2019. Perfetti-Suzuki-Grewe could be a top line in the OHL. He was 2nd rounder in the import draft this season 2001 born.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Suzuki has found his RW for next year. Spirit sign 3rd Rd pick Albin Grewe, who was 3rd Rd pick by Detroit in 2019. Perfetti-Suzuki-Grewe could be a top line in the OHL. He was 2nd rounder in the import draft this season 2001 born.
You Perfieti will be in the O or the big O (Ottawa) next season?

Reactions: Finster8

NJ Fan 12

Jun 23, 2020
What better source than the team website? Quite official.

I'm in Chrome and it automagically popped up the google translate option so I was able to read it in broken English.

Funny stuff and it's always amusing seeing some of the translations - particularly from a language like Finnish which has many colloquialisms that don't translate easily.

Though they've greatly improved from the early days when Oulun Karpat would become Miami Dolphins.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
A lot of the things that Drury could use work on will be all around him in that league. You couldn’t ask for a better place to play to smooth out some of his rough edges there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad