Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Prospect Development Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Robson doesn't play but someone named Jones too bad i guess. Hope he's also good.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
If the game goes to OT thats still good right ?

Edit : yeah it would be just said it on the broadcast

Edit Edit : Yep Stars will be in the championship game . Yay ! I guess

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Robertson’s been fine. He has a similar stride to Benn so he’s less noticeable out there, but he’s making good plays.

Great tournament. Lot of guys in our system are showing that they have something. Only real disappointment for me is Point.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Damiani and Robertson have both been underwhelming for me this tournament.

Damiani will need a few more years but Idk how to feel about Robertson. He skates in such a similar way to Jamie Benn (but without the physicality) so he's had his flashes but it's hard to notice him with all of these other guys flying around the ice and making plays at high speeds. Definitely gonna need some time to physically adjust to the speed of the game. He's a very smart offensive player though and that showed with some of the passes he had in these games. Will be interesting to see how he handles the AHL and even preseason.

Wasn't he lighting it up in last years tournament though? Led the team in scoring I believe. Could just be a few off games for him

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
If the game goes to OT thats still good right ?

Edit : yeah it would be just said it on the broadcast

Edit Edit : Yep Stars will be in the championship game . Yay ! I guess

Pretty sure we needed a regulation loss, as NY beat us so they have the tiebreak.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Pretty sure we needed a regulation loss, as NY beat us so they have the tiebreak.

Isn't it a 3 point system ? 3 for regulation win , 2 for OT / SO win , 1 for OT/SO loss and 0 for regulation loss.

Stars have 6 points and the Rangers can only get to 5 points now.

Rangers lost to the Jackets.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

NY is 1-1 and we are 2-1. They hold the tiebreaker but that's only if they win this game (do they get less points for winning in OT though?)

Edit: nvm someone else answered me

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I haven’t seen any of the games, but how has Dellandrea looked? I know he’s scored, but more curious how his skating and defensive play was

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Kakko wins it for the Rangers with an unreal move . Man that kid is going to be something.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I haven’t seen any of the games, but how has Dellandrea looked? I know he’s scored, but more curious how his skating and defensive play was

Have seen about 50-60% of the game minutes but he has looked solid to me. Strong skating, good forecheck, still feel like he could use a little more weight to play the game he wants to.

Reactions: Magic Mittens

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

He looked good everywhere. Fast, defensively smart and was trusted with every important defensive zone faceoff and PK.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Only took Kakko 1 game to be a PPG player in this tournament lol

Crazy though, that close to playing in a championship game but now theyll play in the 5th place game

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Damiani will need a few more years but Idk how to feel about Robertson. He skates in such a similar way to Jamie Benn (but without the physicality) so he's had his flashes but it's hard to notice him with all of these other guys flying around the ice and making plays at high speeds. Definitely gonna need some time to physically adjust to the speed of the game. He's a very smart offensive player though and that showed with some of the passes he had in these games. Will be interesting to see how he handles the AHL and even preseason.

Wasn't he lighting it up in last years tournament though? Led the team in scoring I believe. Could just be a few off games for him
Ya his skating is still very rough . He obviously has a knack for scoring but I’m starting to doubt he will be able to do the same at the pro level . It’s not just his effort but his skating technique, he just doesn’t skate properly and it effects his game big time .

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
My opinion on Dellandrea is that he looks like an nhl player . He does all the little things right . Hes mean out there , the type of player you hate to play against .

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I think we all can agree on Kiviranta though.

I have no doubt he makes the team. Him and Oettinger have been our best players.

Reactions: Kcb12345
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Hmm, now that the Stars are playing for the Championship, I wonder if they give another game to Otter rather than alternate back to Point for his second start. I also hope Detroit wins out just so we get their announcers for the game.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hmm, now that the Stars are playing for the Championship, I wonder if they give another game to Otter rather than alternate back to Point for his second start. I also hope Detroit wins out just so we get their announcers for the game.

Reactions: LatvianTwist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->