Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Prospect Development Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
The Ice aren't one of the favorites to win the WHL so there's a chance he may get a handful of regular season games unless they do make the Conference Finals. Texas is now somewhat of a long shot for the playoffs, but it's not impossible ... just unlikely.

Wouldn’t mind seeing him get a few games in to see how he holds up in the AHL. Dellandrea got 11 games last season after his team missed playoffs, so seeing him get 5 or so isn’t out of question

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Flints win streak came to an end against Kitchener. They lost 4-1.

Dellandrea has a PP goal (above), and Damiani got a SH goal.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I was thinking about looking for that goal today. I'm glad you posted it.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Albin Eriksson "demoted" to SuperElit. Fifth team this season. Yikes. And due to transfer agreements, he can't play in NA until at least 2021.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Albin Eriksson "demoted" to SuperElit. Fifth team this season. Yikes. And due to transfer agreements, he can't play in NA until at least 2021.

I wonder if Dallas can buy him out of that contract to get him to a junior team or maybe Finland. He needs some stability and someone to believe in him so he gets good minutes next season.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Little bit choked to see Albin getting tossed around so much but there has to be a reason why coaches don’t want him on the team. I said at the draft I would have preferred Akil Thomas, now Thomas is scoring at an insane pace in the OHL while Eriksson can’t cut it in Sweden.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Ty Dellandrea didn't play tonight, but Flint won 8-2 after having their win streak ended last game by Kitchener.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Considering he didn't play yesterday, not a surprise Dellandrea is still out. I've still not seen any updates though about the injury (i.e. potential length of absence).

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Winnipeg Ice are winless in their last 4 games, and Dawson Barteaux has 1 assist in this past 7 games. He scored 4 assists in the game prior to those 7.

Winnipeg screwed themselves, but it's good for Texas. They've fallen to 3rd in the East, the first wild card spot is currently Calgary (they have more points than Winnipeg), and Saskatoon (also East Division) is only 2 points back with a game in hand in the 2nd Wild Card Spot.

Winnipeg has 9 games to turn it around, and several of those games are against teams they are chasing or Saskatoon (1 against 1st place Prince Albert, 2 against 2nd place Brandon, and 1 against 4th place Saskatoon).

The advantage they seem to have is 5 of their remaining games are against Moose Jaw and Regina. Both have already been eliminated, and Moose Jaw is the 2nd worst team in the entire WHL (3 games against them including their next 2 games).

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Mississauga is in a weird and possibly great position. The OHL doesn't do divisional playoffs like the NHL. Division winners are seeded 1 and 2, and they other top teams in the conference are seeded 3 to 8.

Harley's team is in the odd spot that the could finish 2nd because their division is pretty weak. Sudbury is 10 points up, but Mississauga has 2 games in hand. They also have 1 game in hand. It's still pretty unlikely they win the division.

However, the odd position they are in is they're currently ranked 7th which is a huge win if they could stay their. They'd play Sudbury and avoid teams in 3rd or 4th in the conference who have more points than Sudbury.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Riley Damiani scored tonight in a 5-4 win. He's on a 5 game goal scoring streak, and he's scored 7 goals in the last 7 games. He has 9 points in those games.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Dellandrea misses his 4th game. Flint loses their 3rd in 5 games. They've fallen to 4th in their conference.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Mississauga, Windsor, and Barrie all lost, but Douglas did have a 2 goal night. He had 1 assist in his past 7 games.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I always really enjoy what Brock has to say about OHL prospects.

OHL Prospects: OHL Coaches Poll - My Ballot (2020)

On his official fake ballot in the link ....

Dellandrea takes ... Tied for 3rd in Smartest Player, Tied for 3rd in Best Playmaker, 1st in Faceoffs, Tied for 2nd in Best Defensive Forward, Tied for 3rd in Best Shootout Shooter

Damiani takes ... Tied for 3rd in Hardest Worker, Tied for 3rd in Best Stickhandler, Tied for 2nd in Best Shootout Shooter, Honorable Mention for Best Defensive Forward (based on the tweet)

Harley takes .... 2nd in Best Skater, 2nd in Best Offensive Defenseman

Reactions: LatvianTwist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad