Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Prospect Development Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Cecconi hopefully can become a reliable third pairing with some top4 upside. Harley looks like he should be a top 4 guy guaranteed . That added to the three big guys right of right now would be blueline that the Stars drafted and developed all by themselves.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Also the way Caamano has been scoring ( just scored another goal ) in the AHL and how he looked in the NHL i think its becoming clear that he's going to be an NHL player . Honestly not too suprising i still remember how good he looked in pre-season a couple of years ago before returning to the OHL . There was just something there.

More than likely "just" Comeau/Cogliano type of player but thats more than enough .

Stars have been pretty good at finding NHL caliber players even if most of them are just bottom six to at best middle six forwards.

Finding the Dickinson/Faksa type of players seems to be the Stars speciality.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Dellandrea had another goal and 2 assists last night and also took 46 ! faceoffs in the game ( which he won 29 ) of . Like what the world ? The rest of the team only took 40 combined.

Harley also had another goal and an assist

Damiani had a goal.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Tye Felhaber had a goal and an assist in his ECHL debut. Hope he can earn his way back up

Also I'm still impressed that Robertson leads the Texas Stars in points. Solid season for him so far. Currently tied for 5th in rookie scoring despite the Texas Stars brutal start to the season. I assume he'd have quite a few more points too if more veterans were on the team. Dowling in particular

Reactions: Bfantz

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Tye Felhaber had a goal and an assist in his ECHL debut. Hope he can earn his way back up

Also I'm still impressed that Robertson leads the Texas Stars in points. Solid season for him so far

I think in general we shouldn't have been suprised that a completely overhauled roster with many young guys who have never played with each other would need a while to gel. The whole team started playing better now. Just lost alot along the way.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I think i general we shouldn't have been suprised that a completely overhauled roster with many young guys who have never played with each other would need a while to gel. The whole started looking better now. Just lost alot along the way.

Yep for sure. Robertson's been producing at a nice consistent rate too which is good. Hasn't gone more than 3 games in a row without a point

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Speaking of Robertson . He scored both goals for the Stars who lead WBS Pens 2:0 after 20 minutes.

Now has 10 goals on the season .

Honestly i think Laxdall in general deserves some credit. He's done a good job finding roles for young players and helping them develop. Every player called up ever since he took over the Texas Stars was ready to contribute to the Dallas Stars lineup right away.

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I hope he gets a call up this season.

The team would need multiple injuries to top 6 guys for that to happen and i'm not going to root for that. If its just 1 or 2 guys Caamano and Gardner come up to play 4th line and someone else moves up in the lineup.

Can't see JRob getting any NHL action this year.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Robertson is still really passive and timid without the puck. He's not ready for the NHL, but it's great to see him scoring. Bodes well for his future for sure.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
The team would need multiple injuries to top 6 guys for that to happen and i'm not going to root for that. If its just 1 or 2 guys Caamano and Gardner come up to play 4th line and someone else moves up in the lineup.

Can't see JRob getting any NHL action this year.
If he continues to get better and keeps putting up points , I could see him getting a look over Gardner . His playmaking could be a boost to the pp . Would depend on who’s injured aswell .

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Glad Robertson has found his scoring touch in the AHL. It’s a huge jump to the pros just look at the scoring of guys like Poehling and Veleno so I’m glad Robertson has figured it out. I haven’t seen any Texas games this season, could anyone tell me how his skating looks?

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Glad Robertson has found his scoring touch in the AHL. It’s a huge jump to the pros just look at the scoring of guys like Poehling and Veleno so I’m glad Robertson has figured it out. I haven’t seen any Texas games this season, could anyone tell me how his skating looks?
His skating is fine. It's not good, it's not horrendous. Slightly better than Benn I'd say.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Dellandrea had another two goals and two assists last night .

Harley another goal

Douglas seems to have slowed down his scoring alot

Porco really hasn't done much since he was traded to Barrie

The three guys already under ELC in the OHL are doing fine . The other two meh

Barteux in the WHL seems to have a pretty good season on a pretty bad Red Deer team.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Damn. Still think he's gonna be a better NHLer than most of the dmen that made the team. Sounds like it was probably a last minute decision and that Harley didn't have the best showing today too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->