2019/2020 OHL playoff prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Thought I would put this out there for a few weeks in advance so everyone has time to think about match-ups-
Rules as listed below are the same as last year and I will post exact deadlines once playoff rounds are set.

Rules - entries will be only excepted up to the start of the first game played for each round. If the first game of a round is for example played on a Wednesday or Thursday even though other first games for that round are played on a Friday picks for all games will only be excepted before the start of the first game. I will post before hand so all are aware.
You do not have to pick round winners until the previous round is complete to ensure match ups have been determined. Again I will post times and dates as the playoffs continue.
You will be awarded 1 point if you pick the team that wins that round and moves on. You will be awarded 1 point if you pick the correct number of games it takes that team to win the round and move on. There will 16 points available in the first round. 8 points in the second round. 4 points in the 3rd round and 2 points in the 4th round. You can enter after round 1 say starting with round 2 but the biggest points are in round 1.
Prize allocation will be done through DM.
To make life a lot easier for me as we enter each round please create a REPLY to yourself so I can review your picks together in 1 post. It could take this old guy weeks to figure this out if you scatter your posts/picks.

Good luck and as in my other prediction thread I will not be eligible for the prize.

Edit - to clarify ( after some questions my way) The second point for predicting the length ( number of games) of the series will still be awarded if you pick the correct number but not the correct team.

No need to predict until opponents in each round are established. Just wanted to start this thread as some pre-playoff discussion might be interesting.

Have fun with this and any questions can be DM's or on this thread if you wish all to see the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad