Confirmed with Link: 2019-2020 NYR Schedule Released (Post #7)

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
Play 2 games, off for 6 days, play 1 game, off for 4 days... Glad we'll be well rested the first 2 weeks.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Those are always exciting games. I think it was the after thanksgiving game in 2013 where Rask **** his pants mid game.

Went back, they lost both games in Boston that they've played, 11/29/13 3-2 L, 11/27/15 4-3 L.

They've played in Philadelphia three times, and won 2, lost 1. 11/28/14 3-0 W, 11/25/16 3-2 W, 11/23/18 4-0 L.

They played Detroit at home in 2017, but I can't remember if that was an NBC game or not, 11/24/17 2-1 W.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
The eye catches that November Saturday night in Montreal...possibly a December west coast voyage (may be a week too early for work)...

Seeing the schedule just makes the season that much sooner.

We’ve been spoiled. Lottery gift in April. Entertaining playoff hockey (with a rooting interest) into June. Blink and preseason games will be 8 weeks away.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
They in Chicago when I am on February break. Been wanting to do that trip for years and this might be the first time it will work out.

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
High level ***** move on their part. Pass on that ‘lounge’
Yeah we thought they were joking at first. I didn’t mind bc the tickets and access to the lounge were free. Worth the hassle for free drinks and food all night.

It does connect to the hallway of the Preds’ locker room and they walk by the people in it. So I understand it to a degree.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Would really like to thank the schedule makers for ensuring that we have basically a full week off coinciding with the week that I'm in NYC :thumbd:
Doesn't even make sense from a scheduling perspective to have a gap like that at the start of the season.....wankers

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Given the bizarre October hiatus of action following WPG and OTT, does it go without saying that Georgiev will spend 2+ weeks in Hartford to begin the year?

Definitely catching a Wolfpack game sooner rather than later this year.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Definitely will make the trip to Florida for the Bolts/Panthers on November 14th and 16th. Always a fun trip.

Flying to Vegas for the game on Dec 8th and then road tripping for the California swing would be a lot of fun. Of course the game against San Jose is sandwiched between games vs the Kings and Ducks. That's about a 5.5 hour drive from LA to SJS and then 6-7 hours back to Anaheim. Could always skip the San Jose game and spend a few days in San Diego. Lots of options.

One of these years I'll do the western Canada swing but right around the New Year? Nah, not this year.

Lepardi

Jan 1, 2008
Finland
From a Finnish perspective the first days of February look very interesting. On a 5-day trip you could see Stars at Devils, Stars at Rangers, Canadiens at Devils, and Leafs at Rangers. Kakko, Heiskanen, Hintz and Kotkaniemi are probably the most interesting players for me right now. Watching the Super Bowl in an American bar might be a bit different from watching it at home in the middle of the night. But can you do that in New York without making a reservation?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad