OT: 2019-2020 NHL Playoffs Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Didn't listen, but just would it take for him to believe the Stars were better? Will probably use the same article for why the Avs should have beat the Stars. Presumably if the Stars win.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Dammit, they of course looked better but you have to press a 3rd goalie more.

Thank you Heiskanen again; where are Beast Mode, Seguin and Radulov?

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Our PK thankfully was great and FCC looked like our better line for a majority of the game. We need a top line though.

I remember the bad old days when we had 4 second lines and 2 of 3 second defense pairs. That never worked out well, surprised they made the last minute decision to go back to that mode, LOL (Not)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I remember the bad old days when we had 4 second lines and 2 of 3 second defense pairs. That never worked out well, surprised they made the last minute decision to go back to that mode, LOL (Not)
What I wouldn't give to have 4 second lines now instead of 4 4th lines

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Imagine wasting his performance
Wasted Seguin, Benn, Morrow and Turco, so may as well get started on the next generation.

On the bright side, at least the Stars aren't alone in being unable to close out a series up 3-1 before game 7. A broken stick leading to the OT winner just reiterates how dumb a sport hockey is and how brain deficient we must all be to cheer for a stick-puck team. :help: :laugh:

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Wasted Seguin, Benn, Morrow and Turco, so may as well get started on the next generation.

On the bright side, at least the Stars aren't alone in being unable to close out a series up 3-1 before game 7. A broken stick leading to the OT winner just reiterates how dumb a sport hockey is and how brain deficient we must all be to cheer for a stick-puck team. :help: :laugh:

Can’t believe you also left out that we wasted Stars legends Mike Ribeiro and Stephane Robidas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad