Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
hot take!

way too early to call that.

I'll show you exhibit A, the st. louis blues from last year

Their D is so active in all 3 zones, wish we played like this more. They have the green light a lot of the time and it's paying off.
Hamilton and Pesce are scoring key goals.

Slavin, DH and Pesce are 3 of the top 20 D in the league. If not top 15. It's disgusting how good their defense is.
Have watched a good amount of their 5 games, they will start to dethrone WSH and PIT, the aging powerhouses. NYR, CBJ and NJ are weak and building. PHI and NYI are wildcards. CAR has a good shot at winning the Metro division for next 2-3 years until NYR catches up.

4 tall boys deep so could be talking out my ass

Reactions: Rahooji

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Their D is so active in all 3 zones, wish we played like this more. They have the green light a lot of the time and it's paying off.
Hamilton and Pesce are scoring key goals.

Slavin, DH and Pesce are 3 of the top 20 D in the league. If not top 15. It's disgusting how good their defense is.
Have watched a good amount of their 5 games, they will start to dethrone WSH and PIT, the aging powerhouses. NYR, CBJ and NJ are weak and building. PHI and NYI are wildcards. CAR has a good shot at winning the Metro division for next 2-3 years until NYR catches up.

4 tall boys deep so could be talking out my ass
They remind me of
Nashville. Unreal d but they don’t have the elite scoring forwards imo.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
They remind me of
Nashville. Unreal d but they don’t have the elite scoring forwards imo.

Aho, TT and Svech is a good start at top 6. There's room to grow there with Necas, Gauthier, Suzuki etc.
Really hope Stillman is a mid round gem like Slavin (4th rounder). Know it's a big ask right now but Riley has the pedigree.

Reactions: Rahooji

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Seemed like Guddy was a lot better with Pittsburgh than he was with us and Vancouver.

-ghoste
I think this just goes to show how bad Jack Johnson's contract is. Best part, there's still three years left after this season.

Reactions: harv33173

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Damnit I was hoping we pick him up
source.mp4

Reactions: Kellyr

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I don't feel bad. In Columbus, didn't the guy's parents basically steal his money away from him, and he had to declare bankruptcy?
I hope he's getting his now.
You're right, but Pens giving him that many years was stupid from day one.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Oilers got dominated as bad as team in the league and smith stole them
Two points single handidly. The way bobs been playing an easy 4 goals against and everyone here would be screaming soft d and our d sucks. He has to be better period. I believe he will once he’s adjusted

Reactions: I am not exposed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad