2019-2020 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Wow, with Big Buff out and Laine and other key players not on the active roster the Jets aren't looking too good. What a difference from the past couple years...

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Wow, with Big Buff out and Laine and other key players not on the active roster the Jets aren't looking too good. What a difference from the past couple years...
Yep. Laine, Connor, hold outs. Buff, like you said. Lost Trouba, Myers (might not be elite but still a loss). We'll see. Different lineup than they been rolling with the last couple of years. They'll have to adjust that's for sure.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
So Buff is contemplating retirement. That is shocking! And whats crazy is how different the Jets look like after a few seasons. They are going to go from SC contender to WC contender.

RealHumanBean

Mar 23, 2018

He's leaving a total of 14 million in salary on the table if he actually retires right now. Is it that bad in winnipeg or does he hate playing that much cause that's a lot of money.

RealHumanBean

Mar 23, 2018
Maybe he just "bulked" too much this summer and doesn't want to come to training camp looking like he did in 2012
BUFFFFFFFFWEDDDDD.jpg

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Boy, would be nice to see Laine next to Barkov, but I know that's a pipedream.

Just get him banned from the fortnite servers when the regular season rolls around.

FinlandPanther

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
This Matthews thing is an absolute shit show. He looks like a complete douchebag who has done this on multiple occasions AND had his parents lie for him AND never even told the organization. Was pretty funny how people tried to eviscerate Barkov for speeding.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
This Matthews thing is an absolute **** show. He looks like a complete *****ebag who has done this on multiple occasions AND had his parents lie for him AND never even told the organization. Was pretty funny how people tried to eviscerate Barkov for speeding.
The guy looks like a dirtbag. Playing big shot back home in Arizona, where no one even knows who he is, lol.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

FinlandPanther

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
The guy looks like a dirtbag. Playing big shot back home in Arizona, where no one even knows who he is, lol.
I’m glad the media is blasting him. Nice taste of medicine to grow up and learn to treat people better. This is why it’s so nice to have a Barkov and we only have to worry about him getting a speeding ticket

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I’m glad the media is blasting him. Nice taste of medicine to grow up and learn to treat people better. This is why it’s so nice to have a Barkov and we only have to worry about him getting a speeding ticket
And no more of those either. His driver module got a firmware update.

Reactions: FinlandPanther

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
This Matthews thing is an absolute **** show. He looks like a complete *****ebag who has done this on multiple occasions AND had his parents lie for him AND never even told the organization. Was pretty funny how people tried to eviscerate Barkov for speeding.
Or he's still young and partied in the offseason. I can't judge, I've done worse than moon a security guard. He made a harmless mistake that's being overblown IMO. If the security officer suffers from PTSD from being a veteran, why the hell did she apply for a security job? I hardly see how that bad decision is Matthews' fault.

Reactions: I am not exposed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->