OT: 2019-2020 NCAA Hockey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
*badgers get shutout*
Me: Granato should have put Holloway with Caufield with Turcotte out.
You two: ZOMG EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES

*day passes*
Granato: we will try Holloway with Caufield
*Badgers win*

Me: *eyerolls* eXcUsEs ExCuSeS eXcUsEs

No. It’s just not being an idiot about who you put with who.

Ok then...

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Ok then...
I know you two were just being silly, but I was pissed that Granato thought Pelton-Byce was the answer to replace Turcotte and the responses weren’t helping. Holloway might be the best player on the team. He’s definitely in the range where Minnesota will likely be picking for this upcoming draft. Speedy, skilled center.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
USCHO poll is a joke. UW is 4-2 at 7. UMD is 3-3 at 6. UW swept UMD. How dat make sense? Please 'splain.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
WI looked pretty bad tonight.

Also didn't realize that Clayton Phillips had transferred to Penn State from the Gophers. Reading between the lines, I think he had academic issues at the U.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017

Also didn't realize that Clayton Phillips had transferred to Penn State from the Gophers. Reading between the lines, I think he had academic issues at the U.
It wasn't academic issues.

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018

I know Clayton pretty well, and from what people have been telling me, he was just cut.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
could be both? Anyway, he seems to have found a good place to play, without having to skip a year.

Gophers look pretty ordinary. Badgers a bit better, but still not that impressive. I don't see the fuss about Holloway, though. That Weissbach is ridiculously fast, though. Walker might be quicker, but he is faster in a straight line.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
could be both? Anyway, he seems to have found a good place to play, without having to skip a year.

Gophers look pretty ordinary. Badgers a bit better, but still not that impressive. I don't see the fuss about Holloway, though. That Weissbach is ridiculously fast, though. Walker might be quicker, but he is faster in a straight line.
Didn’t watch last night’s game and he missed Thursday’s game, but he’s been average in one game and great in generating opportunities in the next. When he’s on he is on. Needs to develop a little more consistency.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Vorlicky looked OK for a rookie, also. The odd mistake, but wasn't helped out a lot by team mates, either, putting him in bad positions. He should be a solid 4 year guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->