OT: 2019-2020 NCAA Hockey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Nice OT goal by Walker. You're right, though, Dr. Jan- not a lot of dangerous offensive players on MN. Ranta has potential, but can't seem to make it happen consistently. Reedy continues to be disappointing.

Some interesting Dmen, though.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Nice OT goal by Walker. You're right, though, Dr. Jan- not a lot of dangerous offensive players on MN. Ranta has potential, but can't seem to make it happen consistently. Reedy continues to be disappointing.

Some interesting Dmen, though.

I'm liking LaCombe so far. Can't figure out Brinkman.

Reactions: Burn

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Lacombe looks talented and that other big kid looks solid. Johnson...looks new. Agree on Brinkman. At times he's almost good. If he hasn't figured his game out by halfway through this season then he might just not have it, though he is still younger than most of the other players.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
#6 team goes down at home to Clarkson. Clarkson? Clarkson.
Turcotte was out due to sickness and Granato's genius idea wasn't to put Holloway up with Caufield and Weissbach, but rather Pelton-Byce... Gave up 4 goals on 24 shots. Scored 0 on 38 shots. Had their chances but didn't bury any. These nights happen. Just further proof UMD was and is overrated after the BADgers swept them. Surprised they didn't lose to that horrible team from Minneapolis.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Turcotte was out due to sickness and Granato's genius idea wasn't to put Holloway up with Caufield and Weissbach, but rather Pelton-Byce... Gave up 4 goals on 24 shots. Scored 0 on 38 shots. Had their chances but didn't bury any. These nights happen. Just further proof UMD was and is overrated after the BADgers swept them. Surprised they didn't lose to that horrible team from Minneapolis.

Meh. The champ gets everybody's best. Gonna have some losses. I could throw Perunovich getting tossed early in game 1 against your team out there to, but I won't, because champions don't make excuses.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Meh. The champ gets everybody's best. Gonna have some losses. I could throw Perunovich getting tossed early in game 1 against your team out there to, but I won't, because champions don't make excuses.
I'd just say if he wasn't an idiot he wouldn't have gotten tossed :)

Edit: mine wasn't an excuse, more a complaint against Granato. Holloway was dominant from the sounds of it on the radio. He is a projected top 10 pick. He should be with Caufield if Turcotte is out. Also, Clarkson is a good team.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Especially when you are back to back champs. It’s still October yet some fans act like it’s March. Long season and it just started

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Excuses excuses excuses...

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
*badgers get shutout*
Me: Granato should have put Holloway with Caufield with Turcotte out.
You two: ZOMG EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES

*day passes*
Granato: we will try Holloway with Caufield
*Badgers win*

Me: *eyerolls* eXcUsEs ExCuSeS eXcUsEs

No. It’s just not being an idiot about who you put with who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad