Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
So we will run with a 22 man roster? I agree on not messing with Laval but I think they will if they feel like they need a certain player. I guess they could call up Weise to sit and watch games?

Let's see...Current healthy lineup: 18 players , 2 goalies + 2 scratched (Reilly,Folin) = 22 players.

I suppose they might call-up one of Barber/Vejdemo/McCarron but they might also run 22 players for now , until they confirm Poehling is good to go (to play in the AHL).

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Let's see...Current healthy lineup: 18 players , 2 goalies + 2 scratched (Reilly,Folin) = 22 players.

I suppose they might call-up Barber/Vejdemo/McCarron in case but they might also run 22 players for now , until they confirm Poehling is good to go (to play in the AHL).

I'm curious what they do. Think they run with 22 players so they don't deplete Laval's depth. If you want someone to sit watching games and have available in case of emergency, use Weise

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Oh god, just thought of something... we will have to watch more Domi on the PP and in general.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke

I suppose they might call-up one of Barber/Vejdemo/McCarron but they might also run 22 players for now , until they confirm Poehling is good to go (to play in the AHL).

CJ just said that Hudon was the only call up

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
CJ just said that Hudon was the only call up

It's between Hudon, Belzille, and Poehling. May the best player right now win.

I'd like to see:

Poehling-Suzuki-Domi

Or

Poehling-Danault-Gallagher
Tatar-Suzuki-Domi

Or

Domi-Danault-gallagher
Tatar-Suzuki-Poehling

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
May the dou be with our hockey players. It hurts. But that’s the daily risk of practicing hockey. Don’t let your morale be affected by this. It something that’ll pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holystik

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
I thought it was strange as well but why would they try to hide it? What's the conspiracy theory?
I don't know, didn't they screw up and do same with Price and some other players in the past where they let them play only find out next day we lose them for months.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Even the TSN commentators were saying the Drouin absence for 40minutes only to come back and play like nothing happened was odd.

If it wasn't anything serious why take 40minutes to examine him? If it was serious, why send him back? There was no way he'd come out unscathed by the superman lunge OV did.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Drouin had 6 shifts in that cluster**** of a 3rd from the refs against the Devils. Anyone notice if he took a slash or a fall or something during these shifts.
Bro drouin did not play against the devils, he came back for the third against washington though. So had to have happened then

Reactions: sheed36

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Itll be february before hes game speed again our playoff aspirations along with our foward depth just took a very large hit.

Yeah, I know we get some props for our depth and if I don't want to be a complete ass, I also have to admit our depth is decent. However, losing Drouin will hurt. Maybe not now, but as teams start locking down at the start of the second half of the season, we may feel it.

On the plus side I suppose is that there is a big opportunity has opened up for anyone who can grab it.

Jul 6, 2016
Yeah, I know we get some props for our depth and if I don't want to be a complete ass, I also have to admit our depth is decent. However, losing Drouin will hurt. Maybe not now, but as teams start locking down at the start of the second half of the season, we may feel it.

On the plus side I suppose is that there is a big opportunity has opened up for anyone who can grab it.

Domi and KK must step up.

Reactions: jaffy27

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia

The problem is that even with our depth the only winger we have that could arguably replace Drouins production is in the ncaa until March not to mention if we get even one more significant injury we will plummet hard down the standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad