Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Did it actually occur during the Washington game?

Perhaps this was what caused him to drop off in play as of late. Although.... I don't know if the wrist would be the only thing (attitude perhaps ;) )

All in all.. its not good to lose two people to injury. Bound to happen thou.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
This can be alleviated if Domi starts playing again and/or if KK also starts showing encouraging signs, but it seems like two big IF right now

really sucks since Drouin showed nice things this year and a wrist injury can really kill a player like him

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
This will be pretty hard on the team. I noticed right away how much slower we were vs. NJ. (we lost our 2 best skaters upfront).
Never thought about it this way, but yeah this sucks. Our big thing is speed and there goes a lot of it in one fell swoop.

Charles Hudon, it's your turn man. You wanted a shot to stick in the big leagues, this is the best one you're going to get.

Domi, time to get your head out of your ass and step up.

Reactions: phillytennis

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
This will be pretty hard on the team. I noticed right away how much slower we were vs. NJ. (we lost our 2 best skaters upfront).
If you're talking about Byron, he is not a good skater at all. Fast in a straight line yes, but nothing special in terms of skating aside from that.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Well that sucks. I wonder if Byron has had this knee problem all season? He as looked way off and hasn't had the speed he's normally had this season and has looked way slower than normal. Hopefully both aren't out for too long but this gives someone else a chance to hopefully step up and contribute more.

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
Should have traded Byron.

sucks for both of them..

I was vilified for commenting at the time that MB was a moron for extending Byron instead of trading him when his value was at his highest. Looks like i was proven right. Why this clown gm is still around is beyond me....now we are stuck with a depreciating asset at 4 million/year.

Last edited:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Drouin had 6 shifts in the 3rd against the Caps. Anyone notice if he took a slash or a fall or something during these shifts.

Edit: Oops.. Getting confused in my advancing age and mixing up games. :)

Last edited:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Quite unfortunate for Drouin/Byron , hopefully they recover quickly.

This is pretty much our only choice:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Domi - Suzuki - Armia
Lekhonen - KK - Weal
Cousins - Thompson - Hudon

Should be interesting to see how our young kids handle the pressure.

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014

Ouch. Wrist surgery, my take is at least he won't be back until after Christmas?

Also say Byron will be out for a bit. Look like Hudon is here to stay.

That completely sucks. Depth will be tested for sure. I'd rather have someone else from Laval than Hudon. He can't handle the NHL

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Tough news guys.............JD had been having a nice season, up until the last 3-4 games, not sure what happened there........Byron has been struggling all season.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Time for Lehkonen (wishing for a miracle I know) and KK to step up and provide something offensively. Domi has been pretty meh and underwhelming lately as well so he really needs to find his offensive game again right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->