Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Someone know when Joni Ikonen is suppose to be ready to play ?

Thanks

no haven't heard any updates but you might not for a while yet as it's possible he could be out for the season. He's slated to be back around mid-March so as we get closer to March we should hear more.

forgot to add that the regular season in Liiga ends mid March and that currently his team is near the very bottom of the standings so not looking good for a playoff spot at least so far.

wildD

Jul 25, 2015
Habs - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - (groin, day to day)

Laval - Riley Barber - (unknown, happened 10-25)
Phil Varone - (unknown, month to month, happened 10-30)

Prospects - Cole Fonstad - (unknown, day to day, injured at practice)
Joni Ikonen - (lower body injury, could be out for season)
Joel Teasdale - (knee, out 7 months, happened August 12th)

Maybe you should add William Pelletier to the list also unless he is back

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
any update on Kotka?
All I remember is CJ saying don't expect KK to play BOTH upcoming back to back games.

So I expect Weal PP superstar to play tonight and KK tomorrow. And if Weal has a superstar Wealesk game tonight probably no KK until bad game/injuries.

Last edited:
Reactions: montreal

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Do habs have the worse doctors and professionals in the league? It seems to me that they always drop the ball? Why the F was Drouin allowed to come back in a 4 to 0 game? This type of issue seems to be a reoccurring issue with the habs personal

Last edited:
Reactions: CapSpace

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
Do habs have the worse doctors and professionals in the league? It seems to me that they always drop the ball? Why the F was Drouin allowed to come back in a 4 to 0 game? This type of issue seems to be a reoccurring issue with the habs personal
THIs makes no sense...
They checked him after OV hit and he was fine...so at that point he’s just like any other player on the bench. SOmeone needs To play the 3rd period. If they deemed that he was fine, the odds of him getting injured is the same as everyone else...it just so happens that it was him. Coincidence...if it is a concussion, th but m yes, sure I agree, but as far as what we are hearing, it’s something completely unrelated.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
THIs makes no sense...
They checked him after OV hit and he was fine...so at that point he’s just like any other player on the bench. SOmeone needs To play the 3rd period. If they deemed that he was fine, the odds of him getting injured is the same as everyone else...it just so happens that it was him. Coincidence...if it is a concussion, th but m yes, sure I agree, but as far as what we are hearing, it’s something completely unrelated.

They would never admit to it being a concussion even if it were true. Not after letting him play after.

They did the same shit with Shaw and Bourque. And I am certain Gallagher has played concussed before.

Reactions: Tanknation

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
They would never admit to it being a concussion even if it were true. Not after letting him play after.

They did the same **** with Shaw and Bourque. And I am certain Gallagher has played concussed before.
And Price as well they let him play and he was out months after. It just seems like a reoccurring thing with these team

Aug 25, 2009
éal

Ouch. Wrist surgery, my take is at least he won't be back until after Christmas?

Also say Byron will be out for a bit. Look like Hudon is here to stay.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
In case of Byron it's the knee

So what we do? Domi will have to suck it up and play wing. Too many centre, not enough quality wingers.

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Domi - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Hudon - Suzuki - Lehkonen
Weal - Thompson - Cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad