Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Wow, you’re so cool
Inside joke. Avs generally list players day to day which historically has meant a month minimum. This year they’re going with “week to week” which makes us assume more of a year to year kinda thing.

we literally have no idea when any of our injured players are coming back. Any word if you’re signing in Colorado in July?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Dude, Be Nice.

That's Taylor Hall you're talking to!
I won't be surprised if that's really Taylor Hall spying around here to see when Landeskog is back because when he's traded to the Avs he's gonna take his spot on the top line with MacK and Mikko

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Ya I think its the real Taylor Hall and this is his was of letting us know he wants to come to Denver.

Someone should start a rumor thread on the trade boards and cite that post.... I mean it would have at least as much credibility as what eklund has right?

Reactions: S3rkie and the_fan

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Found this on Twitter....ridiculous

2jLsUkS.png

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
He was concussed, clear as day. You can see him try to get up, then get dizzy and sink back down. No question he got his bell rung, let's just hope it's not very bad.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Dater also says Rantanen is 7-10 days away

Edit: Just read those comments he made. What an idiot.

Last edited:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Dater needs some sort of timer app on his phone, that only allows him to tweet an hour after his first thoughts on a subject.

Getting hit in the back of the head (along with the temple) is probably the most dangerous place to get hit with a puck.

Matt Roberts

May 26, 2019
He was concussed, clear as day. You can see him try to get up, then get dizzy and sink back down. No question he got his bell rung, let's just hope it's not very bad.
Maybe, but given where he was hit, an injury to the ear could cause vertigo too. I have a hard time seeing how you can get hit like that and not have a concussion as well, but there are other possible explanations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->