Discussion in 'Calgary Flames' started by Unlimited Chequing, Oct 12, 2019.
Flames' first win in regulation since November 7.
I missed a few accomplishments while we were playing like poo poo:
Nov 19 - Derek Ryan's 10th point of the season, Rinaldo's first game as a Flame
Nov 26 - Gaudreau's 20th point of the season
Nov 27 - Gio's 10th assist of the season, Backlund's 10th point of the season, Monahan's 20th point of the season
- Lindholm's 20th point of the season
- Tkachuk and Monahan on a 3-game point streak
- Team is on a 4-game point streak (3W, 1OT)
- Rieder's 400th NHL game
- Looch's first goal as a Flame (and the game winner!)
- Chuky and Mony extend their point streak to 4 games
- Team is on their first 3-game win streak of the season and are on a 5-game point streak
- Rinaldo's first goal as a Flame
- Backlund's 200th career assist
- Ryan's 10th assist of the season
- Dube's first GWG, ties previous season's high of 5 points, and is on a 3-game point streak
- Gaudreau is on a 3-game point streak
- Monahan extends his point streak to 5 games
- Team is on a 4-game win streak and 6-game point streak
-Looch's 200th career goal
- Mangiapane 10th point of the season
- Tkachuk 200th career NHL point
- Dube beats previous season high of 5 points, ties previous season high of 4 assists, and is currently on a 4-game point streak
- Geoff Ward sets record as first Flames coach to win first 5 games
- Rieder 3-game point streak!
- Monahan 6-game point streak and 3-game goal streak
- Ryan 3-game point streak
- Team is on a 5-game win streak and 7-game point streak
Jankowski set a new season high with one point.
I cant believe he missed such a grand ocasion
I demand an apology
- Mony with this 10th goal of the year, 5-game point streak, and 4-game goal streak
- Rinaldo with his first career back to back goals
- Ryan 4-game point streak
- Team with a 6-game win streak and an 8-game point streak
-Ward with his 900th career game as a coach (even if most were as an assistant). May not be as big as 900 games as a head coach, but if it was big enough for Looch to mention in the locker room, than no reason it shouldn't be mentioned here as well.
Jankowski with a new season high +2.
Ackshually, it's a 7 game point streak for Monahan
- Frolik with a 3-game goal/point streak
- Mony extends his point streak to 8 games
- Team extends the win streak to 7 and point streak to 9
So Ward doesn't get credit for the first win - because Bill Peters was still on the payroll?
Game #600 for Terence Jackson Brodie
- Last game Johnny got his 10th goal of the season
- This game Mangiapane ties his previous high in assists (5)
Pretty sure that's David Rittich's first career assist.
Not that I'm doubting you, but that surprises me. I always thought he had at least a couple already. He's like a third defenseman back there.
Edit: it claims it is here too
Flames score 3 power-play goals, beat Stars 5-1
- Tkachuk and Lindholm both have a 3-point game tonight
- Monahan and Tkachuk both pick up their 30th point of the season
Honourable mention, Rinaldo played his 500th pro game (but not 500th NHL game).
Yeah, I think there was one where he was credited with an assist, and then they changed it to someone else on review because I swore he was credited with an assist last year as well.
i was surprised too
Today in funny useless stats
Big night for Eat Bread!
- Mangiapane with a 3-point game, beats previous season high in assists (5), beats previous season high in points (13), and ties previous season high in goals (8)
- Brodie 10th assist of the season
- Gaudreau 20th assist and 30th point of season
- Lindholm 30th point of season
Separate names with a comma.