2019-2020 Dallas Stars General Discussion III - COVID Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Hopefully Dallas picks off those Vancouver scouts that are pissed at Canucks management.

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
If the season resumes again in July do you see any big name trades happening after the season?
Can Dallas afford to have both Benn and Seguin on the payroll going forward?

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Futa from LA has been giving permission to talk to other teams. Would be awesome if we could get him in charge of our drafting/scouting, but we all know that answer

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
So if the new proposed format ends up happening, I’m not sure getting a bye would be good for us

Playing the winner of EDM of CHI who would be able to shake off all the rust and get back into before we do would be worse imo. There is risk of injuries, and we would get some preseason games, but I think having McDavid find his legs ( assuming EDM wins ) would be tough for our old and slow team lol

On the plus side, if we won we wouldn’t have to worry about STL until at least the 3rd round

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
So if the new proposed format ends up happening, I’m not sure getting a bye would be good for us

Playing the winner of EDM of CHI who would be able to shake off all the rust and get back into before we do would be worse imo. There is risk of injuries, and we would get some preseason games, but I think having McDavid find his legs ( assuming EDM wins ) would be tough for our old and slow team lol

On the plus side, if we won we wouldn’t have to worry about STL until at least the 3rd round

Stars would play in a tournament to determine positioning amongst the top 4 teams in the West it appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->