Prospect Info: 2020-2021 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Tendeck wins his first start of the year. It will be interesting to see how the starts split between he and Miner. Both late round NHL picks and Tendeck is occupying an OA spot.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved at some point this year, maybe sooner than later if Vancouver finds a better overage setup.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Well Fellas, welcome to another year of Coyotes Prospect updates.

Liam Kirk 2 games, 2 goals and 3pts - excellent start, building off of the last 30 games he had for the Petes last season
Busby has also started out well with 2pts in his first 2 games - seems to be the main point on the PP for Flint - so he should get to improve on his totals from last season

Worrisome that Westerlund was demoted to the Allsvenskan...hoping that he gets pulled up to an SHL squad this season

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Worrisome that Westerlund was demoted to the Allsvenskan...hoping that he gets pulled up to an SHL squad this season

From what I can see, he was traded to a fellow SHL squad last year, and then that squad (Timrå) got demoted. That's how it works in Europe. Now, he was hurt rather quickly after getting there, and has been recouping a bit. The fact he now makes a new short-time contract with them is not as bad as you might think, I'm sure they want to win and get promoted again, second-tier teams often see themselves as first-tier teams - "don't you worry about us playing in Allsvenskan, we are a typical SHL-team, we will be there again". (This is a made-up quote. But this is, also, how Europe works.).

What I want to say, is this is not really the same thing as if a player you like gets sent to the AHL.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Well, we don't have any pronounced goal scorers yet. Hopefully a couple of the kids will start breaking out soon. Lots of assists so far...but not a lot of goals.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Maccelli hasn't played in the last couple of Ilves games. Anyone know if he's hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad