Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
QMJHL -
Samuel Houde - Chicoutimi Saguenéens
Rafaël Harvey-Pinard - Chicoutimi Saguenéens

schedule - QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features.

OHL -
Cam Hillis - Guelph Storm
schedule - Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League

Jacob LeGuerrier - Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds

Allan McShane - Oshawa Generals

WHL -
Gianni Fairbrother - Everett Silvertips
schedule -WHL Network

Cole Fonstad - Prince Albert Raiders
schedule -WHL Network

NCAA -
Big Ten -

Cole Caufield - University of Wisconsin Badgers
Jack Gorniak - University of Wisconsin Badgers

schedule - Wisconsin Hockey Schedule | Scoreboard | College Hockey | USCHO.com

Hockey East -
Jordan Harris - Northeastern University Huskies
Jayden Struble - Northeastern University Huskies

schedule - Northeastern Hockey Schedule | Scoreboard | College Hockey | USCHO.com

NCHC -
Brett Stapley - University of Denver Pioneers
schedule -Denver Hockey Schedule | Scoreboard | College Hockey | USCHO.com

WCHA -
Arvid Henrikson - Lake Superior State University Lakers
schedule -Lake Superior Hockey Schedule | Scoreboard | College Hockey | USCHO.com

USHL - Home

Rhett Pitlick - Omaha Lancers
schedule - Game Center

BCHL - Home

Kieran Ruscheinski - Salmon Arm Silverbacks
schedule - Salmon Arm Silverbacks

Euro -

Finland
Liiga -

Joni Ikonen - KalPa Kupio
schedule - KalPa | Liiga

Jesse Ylönen - Pelicans Lahti
schedule - Pelicans | Liiga

Sweden
SHL -

Jacob Olofsson - Skellefteå AIK
schedule - Spelschema för SHL 2019/2020 Seriematch - SHL.se

Allsvenskan - HockeyAllsvenskan
Mattias Norlinder - MODO
schedule -MODO Hockey och Fjällräven Center - MODO Hockey

J20 -
Frederik Dichow - Malmö Redhawks J20

Russia
VHL
-
Arsen Khisamutdinov -
schedule - CSK VVS - Supreme Hockey League - Scores & Schedules
schedule - Neftekhimik (Nizhnekamsk)

KHL -
Alexander Romanov - CSKA Moscow
schedule - CSKA (Moscow)

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Nice to have a long list of prospects to enjoy this year. It shouldn't be a boring season, for sure.

2 in the Q
3 in the O
2 in the Dub
5 in NCAA
1 in the USHL
1 in BCHL
2 in Finland
3 in Sweden
2 in Russia.

Also fun that a few of these prospects will be playing together.

RHP & Houde in Chicoutimi
Caufield & Gorniak at Wisconsin
Struble & Harris at Northeastern

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Watched Romanov today, missed a chunk of the 1st so it ended up being almost a waste of time as he played 6 shifts in the 1st and then he played only 6 shifts the rest of the game. Overall he had 8:51 TOI with 2 shots on goal. I saw the one shot and it was a nothing burger. He also made a rare mistake in his own end that led to a breakaway but the goalie saved him. He only played 2 minutes in the 3rd but it was a very tight game as they were down but came back to win 3-2.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Watched Romanov today, missed a chunk of the 1st so it ended up being almost a waste of time as he played 6 shifts in the 1st and then he played only 6 shifts the rest of the game. Overall he had 8:51 TOI with 2 shots on goal. I saw the one shot and it was a nothing burger. He also made a rare mistake in his own end that led to a breakaway but the goalie saved him. He only played 2 minutes in the 3rd but it was a very tight game as they were down but came back to win 3-2.
Gonna be impossible to break out playing this little

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I doubt it stays that way, these were tight games, with the lineup they have they are going to smoke a lot of teams so he'll likely play a good bit more when the games aren't as tight.
True but i was hoping to see him as a regular top 4-6D, knowing they use 8D, in the K regardless of his opponents or game situation

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
True but i was hoping to see him as a regular top 4-6D, knowing they use 8D, in the K regardless of his opponents or game situation

So far they have only dressed 7 D with Romanov as the 7th. The good news to me is that if they keep him in this role he will be more inclined not to re-sign with CSKA and instead leave the team at the end of the season to sign with us.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
So far they have only dressed 7 D with Romanov as the 7th. The good news to me is that if they keep him in this role he will be more inclined not to re-sign with CSKA and instead leave the team at the end of the season to sign with us.
I can’t believe that nesterov is better than him

You have patience haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Going to be a good day for hockey tomorrow, plan on watching the season opener for Khisamutdinov if possible until Ylonen's game starts at noon. Likely won't get to see much of Romanov's game just the end of it after Ylonen's game.
Is Khisamutdinov back with his KHL team?

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
QMJHL -
Samuel Houde - Chicoutimi Saguenéens
Rafaël Harvey-Pinard - Chicoutimi Saguenéens
schedule -

OHL -
Cam Hillis - Guelph Storm
schedule -

Jacob LeGuerrier - Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds
schedule -

Allan McShane - Oshawa Generals
schedule -

WHL -
Gianni Fairbrother - Everett Silvertips
schedule -

Cole Fonstad - Prince Albert Raiders
schedule -

NCAA -
Big Ten -

Cole Caufield - University of Wisconsin Badgers
Jack Gorniak - University of Wisconsin Badgers

schedule - Wisconsin Hockey Schedule | Scoreboard | College Hockey | USCHO.com

Hockey East -
Jordan Harris - Northeastern University Huskies
Jayden Struble - Northeastern University Huskies

schedule - Northeastern Hockey Schedule | Scoreboard | College Hockey | USCHO.com

NCHC -
Brett Stapley - University of Denver Pioneers
schedule -Denver Hockey Schedule | Scoreboard | College Hockey | USCHO.com

WCHA -
Arvid Henrikson - Lake Superior State University Lakers
schedule -Lake Superior Hockey Schedule | Scoreboard | College Hockey | USCHO.com

USHL - Home

Rhett Pitlick - Omaha Lancers
preseason - Game Center
schedule - Game Center

BCHL - Home

Kieran Ruscheinski - Salmon Arm Silverbacks
schedule - Salmon Arm Silverbacks

Euro -

Finland
Liiga -

Joni Ikonen - KalPa Kupio
schedule - (preseason) KalPa | Liiga
KalPa | Liiga

Jesse Ylönen - Pelicans Lahti
schedule - (preseason) Pelicans | Liiga
Pelicans | Liiga

Sweden
SHL -

Jacob Olofsson - Skellefteå AIK
schedule - Spelschema för SHL 2019/2020 Seriematch - SHL.se

Allsvenskan - HockeyAllsvenskan
Mattias Norlinder - MODO
schedule - (preseason) Försäsong 2019 - HockeyAllsvenskan

J20 -
Frederik Dichow - Malmö Redhawks J20

Russia
VHL
-
Arsen Khisamutdinov -
schedule - CSK VVS - Supreme Hockey League - Scores & Schedules
schedule - Neftekhimik (Nizhnekamsk)

KHL -
Alexander Romanov - CSKA Moscow
schedule - CSKA (Moscow)

Thanks for this

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Is Khisamutdinov back with his KHL team?

no he's in the VHL (their AHL).

He's #64, listed as the 2nd line RW. He looks different then the player I saw in games I found on youtube over the summer. He's tall and lanky, had 2 shots on goal in the 1st, but neither were anything special. When he gets moving up ice at full speed he's a force out there. Will be interesting to see what he does this year.

got to see a little more of him, he made a nice power move to go in on net but shot the puck over the goalie while trying to hit the top corner.

Finished the game, he was on the 2nd PP unit but didn't see him on the PK. He used his size a bit, would have liked to see him move his feet more but he's a big body so perhaps he wants to conserve his energy. Not a bad 1st game after playing almost all in juniors last year.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Got to see a little of Romanov's game, it's tied 2-2 in OT. Romanov with a season high TOI of 15:38 and counting. For some reason one of their bottom pairing D's didn't dress, Klas Dahlbeck so Romanov moved up to the 5th spot and Artem Chmykhov took Romanov's 7th D spot. He's had 4 hits in the game from the stat sheet.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I watched Khisamutdinov today, he had a couple shots on goal, his assist was a shot that his teammate got the rebound and put it home. Had almost 4 minutes more ice then his first game. The rink was likely the smallest i've ever seen, I doubt it could hold more then 700 people if that. They had the camera in the corner which is not an idea spot but at least all his games are free to watch.

you can watch the game,

So far this season, 2 games, 1 assist, Even, 8 shots, 16:30 TOI

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Watching Romanov, not much going on, he had a nice outlet pass, says he played 6 shifts but I didn't notice him out there that much through the 1st. Grigorenko scored a nice goal to open the scoring.

They lost in OT, kind of a boring game and not the best one for Romanov as he had a bad pinch in the 2nd that his goalie bailed him out when it was tied 1-1 and in the 3rd he had a minor turnover and a penalty although I didn't see it or the hit or the 2 shots as I missed about half the 2nd and some of the 3rd (stupid work).

He ended up with 2 shots, 2 pims, 1 hit, 14:59 TOI, his 2nd highest of the season. He only saw 1 shift in OT for :23 seconds.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Watching Romanov, not much going on, he had a nice outlet pass, says he played 6 shifts but I didn't notice him out there that much through the 1st. Grigorenko scored a nice goal to open the scoring.

I'm not watching but keeping an eye out on the stats. I noticed that this was a special teams game in the first period. I'd imagine this is why Romanov only had 4:20 TOI in the first as was second least used defenseman.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'm not watching but keeping an eye out on the stats. I noticed that this was a special teams game in the first period. I'd imagine this is why Romanov only had 4:20 TOI in the first as was second least used defenseman.

each side had 2 pims but CSKA's were at the same time so they had a long 5 on 3 against them. Dalhback is back in the lineup and you have Nesterov (who's not on the PK), Robinson, Bogdan (cool name) and Marchenko as the top 4 regardless.

forgot about the Sekac penalty and then there was one in the final minute of the 1st but I away from my screen.

Last edited:

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

They lost in OT, kind of a boring game and not the best one for Romanov as he had a bad pinch in the 2nd that his goalie bailed him out when it was tied 1-1 and in the 3rd he had a minor turnover and a penalty although I didn't see it or the hit or the 2 shots as I missed about half the 2nd and some of the 3rd (stupid work).

He ended up with 2 shots, 2 pims, 1 hit, 14:59 TOI, his 2nd highest of the season. He only saw 1 shift in OT for :23 seconds.

Not sure,but the impression seems that he could use better guidance to fulfill his potential. Might be prudent to get him some time with Richardson sooner than later.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Big game from Khisamutdinov, scored his first goal in the VHL and played 22:23. He saw a little time in OT and scored in the SO (see prospect vids thread for both goals) 2 pts in the last 2 games, now up to,

3-1-1-2 -1 0 pims, 12 shots, 18:27 ave TOI.

Reactions: Legend123

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Big game from Khisamutdinov, scored his first goal in the VHL and played 22:23. He saw a little time in OT and scored in the SO (see prospect vids thread for both goals) 2 pts in the last 2 games, now up to,

3-1-1-2 -1 0 pims, 12 shots, 18:27 ave TOI.

He better dominate or get called back up soon to stay relevant. Is this the Russian ECHL or something?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ikonen and Ylönen both play their first regular season games today.

Ylönen is at 2RW'

But unfortunately:

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Also, CSKA is facing SKA St. Petersburg in what should be a real good game.

And also tonight, with Hillis, Fonstad, RHP, and Houde sent back to Junior, they should play tonight in preseason games for their respective teams.

And Ruscheinski in action tonight with Salmon Arm as they'll face Trail Smoke Eaters.

Romanov again paired with Nesterov.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad