2019-2020 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Like, he's going to play more than just the one game for their J20 team?

he played on the 23rd in Allsvenskan, over 11 minutes despite being listed as the 7th D, I assume he is back there for good now, I was going to watch his last game but didn't want to pay 5 bucks to barely see him. If he's listed on the roster for today's game I will watch the game.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

habsprospects

Nov 24, 2003
Sherbrooke, QC
habsprospects.com
Don't all the teams in the SHL/Allsvenskan have J20 teams? Like how Dichow plays for Malmö at the J20 level, but Malmö also has their senior team in the SHL.
I meant about that he was down with the J20 team one day and the next he was back up. I didn't question how come he could have been with the J20 team. Yes, they all have J20/J18/U16 teams.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

I've said it already it's a waste of time to post this, not once have they followed it. I'm watching the game and Romanov is the 7th D and has barely played in the 1st but there were a lot of penalties. He did make a nice pass up the ice in a breakout and he was credited with a hit but I didn't see it as I must have missed one of his 4 shifts that period.

Watched Norlinder's J20 game last night. He's obviously far above that level and this was just a conditioning game, but he showed a lot of skill and speed. The Luleå players just could not keep up with him when he turned the jets on.

how are you watching J20 games btw? Do you have C More? Have you ever tried solidsport? there's where I plan on watching Norlinder's game today but never used it before. I really want to see Dichow as I try to see every prospect before I do my Fall top 20 rankings. I had figured Dichow would be the only one as I won't bother to watch Ruscheinski or Henriksson.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
watched Romanov didn't do much but since the game turned into a blow out they doubled his ice time in the 3rd. In the 1st and 2nd he played 3 minutes each period but then played 6:20. So he ended up 1 shot, 1 hit, 12:21 TOI

His average in the 10 games this season is just over 12 minutes, he's had only 2 games under 10:57 but only 1 game over 15 mins.

Ylonen with an assist on the empty net goal today, now has 3 pts in the last 4 games. On the night, 1 pt, +1, 3 shots, 19:39 TOI which is a season high in ice time and 2 of the last 3 games he's been over 19 mins which is good to see. Just wish I could see their games as I wouldn't mind paying for them since the streams are so high quality vs the previous crappy free ones before making the move to Telia

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
how are you watching J20 games btw? Do you have C More? Have you ever tried solidsport? there's where I plan on watching Norlinder's game today but never used it before. I really want to see Dichow as I try to see every prospect before I do my Fall top 20 rankings. I had figured Dichow would be the only one as I won't bother to watch Ruscheinski or Henriksson.

I watch J20 games on svenskhockey.tv. Some of the streams are quite bad, and most don't have commentary, but it's about 9 euros per month so I purchase a couple months every year, especially after the Top 10 Bottom 10 restructuring in the new year.

I would really like to watch C MORE, so that I could watch the games on playback, but they don't accept Canadian credit cards for whatever reason, and it gets a bit tiresome triangulating the subscription with a friend who has a nordic credit card. So I just steal SHL streams. *shrugs*

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

That is MODO hockey. Forward flying the zone early, Norlinder looking for the stretch pass. It makes sense if you think about it. What the hell is the left winger going to do if Norlinder loses the battle? Might as well start skating in case he wins it.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I watch J20 games on svenskhockey.tv. Some of the streams are quite bad, and most don't have commentary, but it's about 9 euros per month so I purchase a couple months every year, especially after the Top 10 Bottom 10 restructuring in the new year.

I would really like to watch C MORE, so that I could watch the games on playback, but they don't accept Canadian credit cards for whatever reason, and it gets a bit tiresome triangulating the subscription with a friend who has a nordic credit card. So I just steal SHL streams. *shrugs*

thanks, I will check that out. I went to use solidsport today but for some reason they didn't have the Modo game streamed on the Modo channel, had never heard of it before as I never watched any Swedish games outside of the SHL.

Have you tried C More this year, someone told me they made a change and you don't need a vpn to purchase the subscription but I have always opted for the different ways to watch their games but those streams usually aren't very clear.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
thanks, I will check that out. I went to use solidsport today but for some reason they didn't have the Modo game streamed on the Modo channel, had never heard of it before as I never watched any Swedish games outside of the SHL.

Have you tried C More this year, someone told me they made a change and you don't need a vpn to purchase the subscription but I have always opted for the different ways to watch their games but those streams usually aren't very clear.

No, I purchased it for the 2018 draft. The streams were awesome, but they weren't archived (well, only for 48 hours), and some of them you had to use a VPN to watch. This is the first time I've heard of solidsport, I'll check it out.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
No, I purchased it for the 2018 draft. The streams were awesome, but they weren't archived (well, only for 48 hours), and some of them you had to use a VPN to watch. This is the first time I've heard of solidsport, I'll check it out.

not 100% sure if it's legit or not, it seems like you can host a stream on there but have to pay and they split the money with the person running the channel and the site.

Reactions: NotProkofievian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad