- Fonstad with 1 goal (his 10th).
- Fairbrother with an assist.

Last edited:
Reactions: kevsavard95

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Just turned on the Khisamutdinov game, he hasn't played much in the 1st and 2nd with just 6:09 and 2 pims.

he ended up with 7:54, 2 pims, 1 hit. His TOI went down in the 3rd likely due to the penalties on both sides since he wasn't on the PP or PK of course and the game went from 3-0 to a 3-3 tie thanks to Avtsin scoring the 3rd goal against his former team. He didn't play at all in OT or the SO.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Getting a very rare chance to watch Ylonen, he took a penalty for a very weak hit into the boards but with these light blue jerseys and numbers it's really tough to pick him up.

I missed a lot of the 3rd but man what a boring game, was going to turn it off since it was so hard to pick up the numbers but opted to keep watching since it could be the only time I get to see him in Liiga this year. He ended up with 0 pts, 15:02 TOI 2 pims and 8 shots. His team was up 1-0 but ended up losing in the OT 2-1 (I didn't see the OT)

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
RESULTS from LAST NIGHT

Chicoutimi won 7-4 against Shawinigan.
HABS.png
RHP with 1 goal (23rd) / +1 / 4 SOG / 1 Hit
* Samuel Houde is out with an injury.

Sault Ste. Marie lost 5-2 to Saginaw.
HABS.png
Jacob LeGuerrier had no points / -1 / 1 SOG / 2 PIM

Guelph lost 4-1 to Owen Sound.
HABS.png
Cam Hillis with no points / -1 / 5 SOG / 40% FOW

Oshawa lost 4-2 Mississauga.
HABS.png
Allan McShane with no points / -2 / 1 SOG / 75% FOW

Everett won 4-2 against Kelowna.
HABS.png
Cole Fonstad with 1 assist / 4 SOG
* Gianni Fairbrother is out with an injury.

Denver tied 1-1 against Omaha-Nebraska.
HABS.png
Brett Stapley with 1 assist / 1 SOG / 20% FOW

Wisconsin lost 4-0 to Michigian State.
HABS.png
Cole Caufield with no points / -1 / 2 SOG
HABS.png
Jack Gorniak with no points / 1 SOG / 2 PIM

Muskegon won 3-2 in SO against Cedar Rapids.
HABS.png
Rhett Pitlick with 1 assist / 2 SOG

Pelicans lost 2-1 in OT to Saipa.
HABS.png
Jesse Ylönen with no points / 8 SOG / 2 PIM / 15:02 TOI

MODO won 3-0 against Tinsgryd.
HABS.png
Mattias Norlinder with no points / 2 SOG / 18:23 TOI

Malmö won 5-4 against Västerås.
HABS.png
Frederik Dichow stopped 18 of 20 Shots Against for a .900 SV%

Nick Slafkofield

Nov 5, 2018
Pelicans are down 3-2 after one period. Ylönen with a goal so far. His 11th of the season.

He had 13 in 53 GP last year. Today is his 41st game of the season and he has 11.

Should we be worried by his production or is it just a product of his team’s poor season?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Should we be worried by his production or is it just a product of his team’s poor season?

His team is bad. They fired their coach earlier in the season. The kid's got very interesting tools. I don't know how much of his production is a product of his team or his personal limits when it comes to point production. I haven't had a chance to watch much of him to give you my own analysis on what else he brings to the game even when points don't come.

I'm thinking like Olofsson, who was struggling to produce when he was with a bad team like Timra last year. But this year, with a better team in Skelleftea, he started to produce on a more regular basis, particularly before he got hurt and when he was given a more important role. So sometimes you wonder if it's the team or if it's the player.

Ylönen's not signed anywhere next year. And he did say when he signed with Pelicans for one year that he wanted to play one more year in Finland and head over to North America. So I would love to watch him here, whether in Montreal or Laval.

Reactions: Nick Slafkofield

Nick Slafkofield

Nov 5, 2018
His team is bad. They fired their coach earlier in the season. The kid's got very interesting tools. I don't know how much of his production is a product of his team or his personal limits when it comes to point production. I haven't had a chance to watch much of him to give you my own analysis on what else he brings to the game even when points don't come.

I'm thinking like Olofsson, who was struggling to produce when he was with a bad team like Timra last year. But this year, with a better team in Skelleftea, he started to produce on a more regular basis, particularly before he got hurt and when he was given a more important role. So sometimes you wonder if it's the team or if it's the player.

Ylönen's not signed anywhere next year. And he did say when he signed with Pelicans for one year that he wanted to play one more year in Finland and head over to North America. So I would love to watch him here, whether in Montreal or Laval.
Cant wait to see him in Montreal!

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Harris and Struble together again on the 2nd pair.

Harris gets caught pinching in, Struble out of position and then missed the puck leads to a break away goal. Struble then takes a penalty. (in the NCAA if you score on while a penalty is called, you still get a PP)

Struble takes a not so smart penalty, his 2nd of the game and it's not even half way through the 1st.

Now Harris takes a penalty late in the 1st, kind of a soft interference call with seconds left.

Struble tried to pull off a sick move in the offensive zone but came up short.

Harris was on for a goal for and a goal against, the goal against he had his man but his partner was out of position.

Last edited:

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Pelicans are down 3-2 after one period. Ylönen with a goal so far. His 11th of the season.

He had 13 in 53 GP last year. Today is his 41st game of the season and he has 11.

That was an NHL goal, hoprefully we see more of this for the remainder of the season... Still have very high hopes for this kid, hopefully we get to see him in Laval next year...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Didn't see the game but Khisamutdinov - no points, 3 shots, 2 pims, 1 hit, 8:41 TOI. Only one player on the team had less ice time but it was a very tight game at 1-1 and went to SO. He was stopped on his SO chance.

Trying to watch Olofsson but that damn work thing keeps getting in the way. have seen a couple shifts of his so far, nothing doing.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Watch taking the hit....lol

The guy might as well have skated straight into the boards and it would have the same result.

Romanov officially surpasses his points total from last year. He had 4 pts (1G, 3A) in 53 GP. This year he has 5 pts (all assists) in 43 or 44 GP (I forgot how many he's played so far.

Reactions: jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad