2019-2020 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Struble might have picked up assist on the PP, they aren't showing it yet, he shot the puck from the point so I don't know if a UNH player touched it before the NU player shot it and that's why he's not listed as getting the assist or it's just not updated yet.

I think Struble was awarded an assist. And he also scored. So he has a goal and an assist tonight.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
So I've seen 2 games of Pitlick and in those games he's got 6 pts, so I really seem to be catching him at the right time cause damn does he look good. His 1st assist wasn't much but his 2nd was a nice play, he skates hard into the offensive zone to keep an icing from being called (though he was a step behind and the refs still called it off, not sure why) but he forces a turnover, when he gets the puck back he goes for a skate around the net and up high and fires a pass over to his teammate who put it home.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So I've seen 2 games of Pitlick and in those games he's got 6 pts, so I really seem to be catching him at the right time cause damn does he look good. His 1st assist wasn't much but his 2nd was a nice play, he skates hard into the offensive zone to keep an icing from being called (though he was a step behind and the refs still called it off, not sure why) but he forces a turnover, when he gets the puck back he goes for a skate around the net and up high and fires a pass over to his teammate who put it home.

He's been on a tear lately with 13 pts in his last 12 GP.

He has 23 pts (9G, 14A) in 28 GP. He's slowly creeping up to being a PPG player.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Struble's first 8 games - 8-0-0-0 -5
his next 9 games - 9-3-6-9 +3

he's been given a bigger role and has clearly started to find his way. Going to be very interesting to see how much he can progress over the next two years.

Harris has 4 pts in his last 3 games while being a +3, he plays a lot and yet in his NCAA career he's a +24 as of today.

looks like they dropped Pitlick's 1st assist tonight so just 5 pts in the 2 games I saw him, bust.

Ylonen has 0 pts in 20 of his last 30 games, damn.

Fonstad with 13 pts in the last 6 games including tonight.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
- Brett Stapley with 2 assists tonight in a 5-3 win over St. Cloud.

He ends the weekend series against St. Cloud with 4 pts (1G, 3A) in 2 games.

He now sits at 17 pts (4G, 13A) in 21 GP. He's 2 points from matching his production from last year (19 pts in 32 GP).

- Everett lost 4-3 to Seattle.

Fonstad ended with 1 goal and 1 assist.

Fairbrother had 1 assist.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Struble just got his first multi points game with 1 goal + 2 assists.

He now have 9 points (3g + 6a) in his last 8 games, and a total of 9 points in 17 games this season... let's say there's a big difference between the last 9 games and the first 8.
He was playing high school... I was expecting a longer adapting process personally...After Romanov, we have 3 solid LHD prospects in Norlinder, Struble, Harris...

Steeler23

Aug 10, 2004
He was playing high school... I was expecting a longer adapting process personally...After Romanov, we have 3 solid LHD prospects in Norlinder, Struble, Harris...
Yeah, that's why I don't really understand when people want to trade for a LHD prospect. That's the position we have the most promising prospects (minus Caufield at RW)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Yeah, that's why I don't really understand when people want to trade for a LHD prospect. That's the position we have the most promising prospects (minus Caufield at RW)

I don't know about Struble but all the others can play equally as well at RD so if we say got a top LD it would just mean one of them could just play on the right side. Clearly our D prospects are the strength of the system as you also have maybe something in Fairbrother as we should find out more about him next year in Laval and hopefully Juulsen can return at some point as he was playing very well in Laval despite the headaches.

Steeler23

Aug 10, 2004
Because you can’t assume they will all pan out. Also, quality over quantity.

Yeah, but these LHD people want to trade for aren't sure thing too.. All I'm saying is that if we want to trade for a prospect, we should put our focus on a RHD or wingers with size, so we try to cover all positions.

If it's a LHD clearly ahead of our prospect, I'm okay with it, but people seems to focus on LHD prospects because we have this spot open in the NHL, but don't realize that prospect-wise, that position is pretty much covered. Yes they can bust, but 3 LHD at the World Junior, we can't really ask more from our prospect at this moment.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I didn't get to see Khisamutdinov today, had wanted to but got up late. He was held pointless as his TOI dropped to 7:26 after being over 12 the previous 2 games. He had 3 shots and has shown he likes to shoot the puck. So far in 26 KHL games he's got 47 shots with an average TOI of 10:06 so 4th line minutes but is getting off nearly 2 shots per game. So far the goals haven't come with just 1 and 3 in his 34 career KHL games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad