2019 - 2020 AUS Thread

timbitca

Feb 15, 2007
JLL Press Box
It’d be nice if they adjusted their team/individual stats pages...I don’t what is going on with those right now??

Not sure what the heck happened to the stats, but they were fine yesterday morning, or Thursday night, whenever it was I did up the rosters for tonights game. That's odd.
wtf.png

Prov1X

Feb 26, 2012
Fredericton NB
Not sure what the heck happened to the stats, but they were fine yesterday morning, or Thursday night, whenever it was I did up the rosters for tonights game. That's odd.
View attachment 318055
Ok, I was so confused this morning, I had thought that Boland had taken over the scoring lead (since Balmas is out), then I looked this morning and Keilly was leading..I was sure that Balmas was one point in front of Boland when I looked at the stats this week. LOL

RED ARMY EAST

Feb 14, 2010
Freddy Beach,N.B.Canada
I haven’t gotten a chance to go back and watch the game, but I was banking on you telling us what happened haha

I’m sure Peddle was standing behind the bench with his arms crossed content to watch the world burn instead of controlling his team, per usual.
He and Stein'y won't be having coffee anytime soon. Maybe Judes (Moncton) will be his friend?:popcorn:

Reactions: Prov1X

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
I’ve heard over the last number of years (mainly on Twitter) about how St. FX is always full of these high character guys...and it was very much deserved praise when they had guys like Slaney and Chiarlitti.
However, in addition to them not being as talented as recent years I’m starting to wonder if they are lacking those same high-character guys as well.

Last edited:

VRedsRule

Aug 26, 2008
I’ve heard over the last number of years (mainly on Twitter) about how St. FX is always full of these high character guys...and it was very much deserved praise when they had guys like Slaney and Chiarlitti.
However, in addition to them not being as talented as recent years I’m starting to wonder if they are lacking those same high-character guys as well.
They lack a high-character coach which tends to feed down into troops.

Reactions: dm8895

Island Husky

Sep 18, 2008
Kensington PEI
I have to wonder what is going on there, SFX, but anyway, Cuomo pulled off another of his acts, late in the game, this time against Jacob Friend. Crosschecked him, Friend was down his knees, so Cuomo moves in and gives another in the head, gets a double minor and a misconduct. Believe in his "other one" shift, he took a penalty too.

Island Husky

Sep 18, 2008
Kensington PEI
I haven’t gotten a chance to go back and watch the game, but I was banking on you telling us what happened haha

I’m sure Peddle was standing behind the bench with his arms crossed content to watch the world burn instead of controlling his team, per usual.
Funny, exactly what I was looking at, the best I could, while this show was going on, and that is precisely what I saw! Well he is not acting out in phony outrage, Can't help but think it is deliberate.

Reactions: Rob

freddy123

Jun 30, 2013
Fredericton
Thank god you don't have to pay for AUS TV. Currently the UNB-Moncton game isn't working at all and the STFX-Acadia game has no audio. I get the people doing it are basically volunteers but this is pathetic. Horrible "advertisement" for Bell and whatever 360 Live is.

rethinking

Mar 4, 2013
UNB with 14 wins in a row and a GF of +103 should be able to hold on to 2nd place in the Hollywood Top35, I think?

Reactions: Prov1X

AUS Fan

Aug 1, 2008
At the Rink

Sorry, I just saw this now. I'm not in Halifax, so I don't have 1st hand knowledge. I did text Stieny Friday night after I saw the box score. he didn't say a lot, but some things don't take many words to express. And I'll leave it there.....

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
Moncton vs STFX is a tough series to call. Les Aigles has better discipline and goaltending. X has more experience and can play better than they have. I'm talking X in three but it wouldn't surprise me if Les Aigles won.

SMU over UPEI in 2. Even with the loss of Balmas I can't see the Panthers upsetting the Huskies.

RED ARMY EAST

Feb 14, 2010
Freddy Beach,N.B.Canada
Moncton vs STFX is a tough series to call. Les Aigles has better discipline and goaltending. X has more experience and can play better than they have. I'm talking X in three but it wouldn't surprise me if Les Aigles won.

SMU over UPEI in 2. Even with the loss of Balmas I can't see the Panthers upsetting the Huskies.
IMO, If Moncton is going to advance, they need to win game 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->