2019-2020 Around the League Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
So who is the best fighter among Finnish NHL players in history? They seem very non-pugilistic.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
i

This is why we need more NCAA D1 teams, that has to be one of the best entire jersey kits from socks to everything (except the black helmet) I have ever seen.

More here: https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id...ey-jerseys-bowl-bound-schools-why-oregon-no-1
Boise State has an amazing one too.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
this Caps x Isles game was crazy. from 1-4 to 6-4 in the third period. Ovie hat trick, my boy Orlov with two assists... old friend Varly will have nightmares for a while, the Vrana goal in particular... made me remember that classic gif of a goalie not stopping even beachballs. lol

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
this Caps x Isles game was crazy. from 1-4 to 6-4 in the third period. Ovie hat trick, my boy Orlov with two assists... old friend Varly will have nightmares for a while, the Vrana goal in particular... made me remember that classic gif of a goalie not stopping even beachballs. lol
Same top defensive team that kept us in check. Didnt bother the Caps it seems.

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
How did the NYI end up losing that one was watching the game a bit before the Avs game, up bu 3 going into the third. Caps looks like a team that want to go back to the SCF.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011

I remember being kinda cautiously asking if we should take a shot a Ilya rather than Hall. Was shot down fairly rapidly. Kinda awesome to see him thriwing, a very entertaining player.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I will be feeling filthy tonight cheering for the Wild over Dallas. I can always take a shower after that game I guess.

Reactions: Balthazar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->