2019-2020 AHL schedule

Captain Crash

Apr 9, 2015
First surprise of the schedule: Wilkes-Barre hosting Texas and San Antonio in December, and making the trip there in January. I honestly haven't looked at other schedules yet, but I assume this means the Texas teams will be playing a few teams from the East this season.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Condors visiting Iowa & Grand Rapids are probably first time events :dunno: with the Wild & the Griffins returning the favors. Ontario and San Diego also each swapping pairs with Iowa. That's as far as my weary eyes will get me at this point.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
(Hopes in vain for a couple more East Coast teams to play in San Diego)

I haven't looked at the schedules yet, but I think that you are correct.

Be happy that teams from the Fourth Coast (Great Lakes) are willing to travel to California. I know that Milwaukee played Ontario and San Diego in October last season. I think that Rockford and Grand Rapids also came out, much to the disappointment of Chicago Wolves fans, who also want their team to play somebody different! Milwaukee got a game with WBS, the first since they met in the Calder Cup Finals in 2004.

We haven't seen Rochester in Milwaukee in years, which is a shame. I like their team and uniforms.

In 2017-18, Milwaukee played at Stockton, San Diego and Ontario in March.

In 2016-17, Milwaukee played at San Jose and Stockton in January.

In February of 2016, Milwaukee played at Bakersfield and San Diego.

In the AHL, if 1 or 2 other teams in your division aren't willing to travel, it won't happen.

Edit: I see that San Diego is getting Grand Rapids and Iowa. They were both good teams last year.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I am happy to see that the Admirals will play 2 games at Colorado, 1 at Belleville and 1 at Laval along with 2 at Cleveland for 11 opponents!

Chicago plays Tucson and Cleveland for out of division games (9 opponents, lowest in the division).

Belleville plays 17 opponents, most in the AHL, everyone in their conference except Charlotte and WBS.
Good for you, Senators!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad