2019-20 UEFA Champions League Draw

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Well we'll see how Jesse Marsch does with Liverpool and Napoli as compared to the likes of Hartberg, Admira and Wolfsberger ;)

I can see already the US soccer media hyping Pulisic vs. Dest but those games won't be on TV here :D

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Messi with a very deserved award. Also, have to say I really enjoy the visual effects they put on the ball in that little Messi video haha.

The groups so far are pretty nice.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Group G is pretty well balanced at least now, two weakest teams from the top two pots but two strong teams from 3/4

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Obviously Group F is the "Group of Death." G is nice and balanced; you could convince me that any of those teams could win it. I could see Chelsea failing to advance, all other English teams should.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
This is actually so sad. We have so little chance to even fight for 3rd to make an EL run. After 12 years of waiting we end up with such shit luck...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So it’s between VVD and Messi. It should go to VVD.

Balon D’or it’s between them as well. Since messi got forward award for UEFA.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Damn, rough draw for the Belgian teams :laugh:

Club Brugge obviously won't get a result against PSG and Madrid, but I think the board will be happy with a couple of marquee matchups. Hopefully we play PSG first now that Mbappe and Cavani are out. I'm confident we can finish ahead of Galatasaray though, although I really have no idea how good they are at the moment.

Genk will have no chance I think. They're rebuilding after losing a lot of talent over the summer and that will need time. Liverpool and Napoli will be way too strong, and even against a smaller, yet well oiled machine like Salzburg I can't see them getting more than 2 or 3 points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad