GDT: 2019-20 Training Camp and Preseason Thread

Which addition are you most looking forward to?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
I honestly don't give a f*** what the hockey pundits think of us. They all wrote us off last season and now we're a trendy pick to do well. What they thought of us was meaningless then and it is now. The only opinions on this team I actually value are ones of people who actually watch this team play every game (or at least most games), and even more so if they've been watching for years. It's clear from reading and listening to them that most of the people saying good things about the Avs know just as much as they did when they predicted we'd suck the past two seasons. The only difference is now they've watched a couple more Avalanche games because we made it further in the playoffs.

Koolboss

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
I really like how many Leafs fans have stopped by here during the offseason and been friendly. I hope some of them follow their boy Kadri over here and become Avs fans.

Reactions: 21

Koolboss

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
I really like how many Leafs fans have stopped by here during the offseason and been friendly. I hope some of them follow their boy Kadri over here and become Avs fans.
I'm liking the AVS and will watching most of the games for sure, plus I can't stand Babcock's coaching and the poor management group we are stuck with.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
I'm liking the AVS and will watching most of the games for sure, plus I can't stand Babcock's coaching and the poor management group we are stuck with.

Welcome aboard. I think you'll enjoy Bednar's coaching and while our management team isn't perfect, we have a GM you don't need to talk yourself into liking.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012

Welcome. If it's anything, I hope Barrie and Kerfoot will do well for the TML except against my Avs.

Reactions: Koolboss

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Welcome. If it's anything, I hope Barrie and Kerfoot will do well for the TML except against my Avs.

Yeah, the leafs have been fun to watch for a few seasons now, but with Tboobs joining the party, Rielly having really come into his own & Dermott moving the puck well before his injury; this could be the most fun leafs team to watch yet.

Reactions: Nihiliste

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Regular season time! The mods are slacking...

200.gif

Reactions: cgf

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

COLORADO - The Colorado Avalanche will hoist the Stanley Cup for the third time in franchise history. One year after falling in Game 7 of Round 2, the Avs are more experienced, stronger down the middle (Nazem Kadri), ready to take flight on defence (Cale Makar), and have other young players (Tyson Jost) better positioned to succeed with more depth.

TSN's consensus predictions have the Avs losing to Vegas in the WCF. They also have MacKinnon winning the Hart and Makar winning the Calder.

Reactions: Gatorbait19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->