2019-20 Ticket Exchange Thread

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
1) Tickets may not be priced higher than face value, defined as the publicly stated single game price for the ticket if you were buying direct from the Sharks box office, plus any applicable fees from the purchase (box office fees, service charges, etc) or re-sale (paypal fees and the like). You may also charge based on any sort of premium pricing or price scaling that the Sharks do for different games. That said, the intent of this thread is and always was to provide an outlet for fans to find someone who can use tickets they can't and recoup their costs. It is not meant to be a for-profit operation. So please be reasonable about your charges with an eye toward recovering costs rather than making profit. If you somehow got tickets super cheap because of some sort of deal or connections, consider passing those savings along to the purchaser here, or going to an alternate resale market like stubhub if your intent is to generate a tidy profit from the sale.

2) If you are selling, you must disclose your price publicly in this thread. "PM me for price" is not acceptable. Everyone must be able to see what you're charging. Unlisted prices, or prices that are found to differ from what is disclosed publicly will have their posts deleted and may result in further sanctions such as banning the user from this thread or appropriate infractions.

3) If you find someone violating the above rules, let a moderator know or use the report post function of the boards. Adhering to these rules is how we are allowed to have these threads, meaning that significant violations could result in us losing the right to have sale/exchange threads here. Keeping in line with what HF requires is the best thing for everyone. Better that someone lose out on the ability to sell their tickets than everyone lose out on the opportunity altogether.

Chaotic8

Boarding Major
May 3, 2010
Livermore, CA
Saturday, December 14, 2019 @ 1900hrs
Star Wars T-Shirt Promotion Night (Light Side v Dark Side)

San Jose Sharks v. Vancouver Canucks
Sec: 202, Row 2, Seats 7-9
Face Value: $86.00

Selling for ---> $80.00/per

SOLD

Last edited:

Nick O

Nov 27, 2017
If you need to unload club level tickets for any game, let me know please. I am typically interested in 2, but sometimes go solo as well.

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
25 year season ticket holder for the San Jose Sharks looking to sell a few games.

My pair of seats are in Section 112, Row 17, Seats 1&2. These are great lower bowl corner seats on the attack side for 1st and 3rd periods. They are aisle seats and are in the first row of the non-club section.

Tickets are $180 total for the pair for each game which is my season ticket holder cost. I can do either hard tickets and meet in person or electronic transfer.

Following upcoming games are available:
November 19th - Tuesday - 7:30pm vs Edmonton Oilers
November 23rd - Saturday - 7:30pm vs New York Islanders
November 27th - Wednesday - 7:30pm vs Winnipeg Jets
December 14th - Saturday - 7:00pm vs Vancouver Canucks

jcflyy97

Jun 8, 2009
West Chester, PA
Hi all,

Flyers fan coming in peace. I will be in the Bay Area for the holidays, and was interested in getting flyers v sharks tickets for the December 28th game. Any info would be great.

Good luck this season!

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Gonna be in SF from Jan 8-13 and trying to get tickets to the Jan 9 game against CBJ and the Jan 11 game against Dallas.

Anyone have an extra they want to sell? Havent seen the Sharks live since 2015 :/

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
I have a pair of seats available for the following December games:
December 12th - Thursday - 7:30pm vs New York Rangers
December 14th - Saturday - 7:00pm vs Vancouver Canucks***SOLD
December 21st - Saturday - 7:30pm vs St Louis Blues
December 22nd - Sunday - 7:00pm vs Vegas Golden Knights***SOLD

My pair of seats are in Section 112, Row 17, Seats 1&2. These are great lower bowl corner seats on the attack side for 1st and 3rd periods. They are aisle seats and are in the first row of the non-club section.

Tickets are $180 total for the pair for each game which is my season ticket holder cost. I can do either hard tickets and meet in person or electronic transfer.

Last edited:

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Hey guys - traveling in for the 12/27 game versus the Flyers. Anyone selling a pair of hard - aka card stock - tickets?

My wife and I are currently visiting every NHL arena and this will be #19. I try and collect paper tickets from every arena, which as you can imagine is difficult when most are fully digital. Hence why I am looking for hard tickets.

Thanks!!

Reactions: EchoesoftheEighties

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hey guys - traveling in for the 12/27 game versus the Flyers. Anyone selling a pair of hard - aka card stock - tickets?

My wife and I are currently visiting every NHL arena and this will be #19. I try and collect paper tickets from every arena, which as you can imagine is difficult when most are fully digital. Hence why I am looking for hard tickets.

Thanks!!

I've never been to San Jose, but maybe try the SAP Center box office? I highly doubt that the game will be sold out considering how their season has gone.

Reactions: Colin226

37 others

Apr 18, 2017
Planning on taking my mom to the game against Dallas. Are tickets usually cheaper buying day-of instead of ahead of time?

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
My seats are available for that game. From my post above:

"My pair of seats are in Section 112, Row 17, Seats 1&2. These are great lower bowl corner seats on the attack side for 1st and 3rd periods. They are aisle seats and are in the first row of the non-club section."

$180 total for pair is my season ticker holder cost. PM me any offer!

Reactions: Phu

05flynt

Jun 2, 2008
Anyone have a cheap ticket or tickets for Monday’s game?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->