2021-22 Ticket Buying, Selling & Questions Thread (Read the Rules, Post #2)

Huge Larry

Jan 22, 2016
Naples
Can someone confirm which specific sections within BB&T are considered "club" seating that include access to the exclusive dining area with the pasta station and what-not? I can't find anything that clarifies. Most of the sections marked as club are box seats and club lexus---trying to find 4 tickets for next saturday game vs Columbus. Thanks
-HugeLarry

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Can someone confirm which specific sections within BB&T are considered "club" seating that include access to the exclusive dining area with the pasta station and what-not? I can't find anything that clarifies. Most of the sections marked as club are box seats and club lexus---trying to find 4 tickets for next saturday game vs Columbus. Thanks
-HugeLarry

That section is now called Corona Beach House. Right now StubHub has seats in CL6, 10, 23, 14.

The Sky Club is in the upper level and also has food and drinks. It's in the corner of the arena where the Panthers shoot twice.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Does anyone have any experience buying tickets last minute/shortly before the game starts? Can I expect ticket prices to get even cheaper? We're looking at tonight's game vs the Predators.

Huge Larry

Jan 22, 2016
Naples
That section is now called Corona Beach House. Right now StubHub has seats in CL6, 10, 23, 14.

The Sky Club is in the upper level and also has food and drinks. It's in the corner of the arena where the Panthers shoot twice.

thank you!!

Gunner8811

Aug 29, 2005
Panthers vs. Oilers

I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Panthers vs. Oilers on February 22. Can anyone help me out?

Papa044

Aug 2, 2005
Miami, FL
hey guys, i am a season ticket holder and can't make it to the game tonight.. i have 2 seats - section 116 , row 16 (blue line). face value is $80+ each. i will unload them both for a total of $50 if anybody wants them send me a PM.

thanks

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
Hi guys, Canes fan coming in peace.

My GF and I are taking a trip down to Florida this week and will be in town for the Carolina-Florida game on Feb. 28. Just wondering what the best way to get tickets would be. Should I just buy off of Ticketmaster right now, or is it better to wait until close to game time in case of price drops/etc? Also if anyone on here has tickets and can't make the game I'd be interested if you want to send me a PM.

Thanks

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Honestly, tuesday night vs the canes, I would go the stubhub/tickpick option. Lower endzone SSO cost are 25/27 (1x 2x respectively) to give you a price point. Should be plenty of tickets available.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Okay so slight vent here...

I know we have some of the cheapest ticket prices in the biz but the fact that half season ticket owners are punished by having to pay more for games they want to add on because certain games are "premium games" is downright shameful. That's perfectly fine to raise ticket prices for out of town fans or non STHs that only care about going to the big opponent games. But the fact that those of us that stay committed are punished with raised prices isn't right. Especially those of us that are there when the arena is half empty.

Just saying.

Okay now that I feel better if anyone has extra tix Tuesday let me know

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Two tickets for tonight's (Tuesday) game available. Section 133, Row 24, Seats 5&6 (on the aisle), and a parking pass. I paid $48 a ticket - both and the parking for $50.

Wife not feeling well so I have to give them up.

DM me if interested.

Update - wife feeling better, we will be there!

Last edited:

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Do you guys know when single game tickets will go on sale?

Also what is the best "family" area? My wife and I are driving down from Tampa with our 14 month old. We normally sit in club level at Amalie because the concourse is a more relaxed area with less people and lot's of places to sit if my wife needs to take the baby out.

We plan on being there for the home opener (for you guys), will it be hard to get tickets?

flpanthers10

NHL to LAS VEGAS
Dec 24, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Do you guys know when single game tickets will go on sale?

Also what is the best "family" area? My wife and I are driving down from Tampa with our 14 month old. We normally sit in club level at Amalie because the concourse is a more relaxed area with less people and lot's of places to sit if my wife needs to take the baby out.

We plan on being there for the home opener (for you guys), will it be hard to get tickets?

When I sat in the club level at BB&T, it was great. I would definitely choose that section to sit in especially since you'll be bringing a young one along. You have less crowds to contend with in those sections. Hope you enjoy your trip and the game.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hey boys and girls!

Me and 3 friends are coming down for a week of vacay the 20th to 26th of November. Watching the Leafs game on the 22nd and the Blackhawks on the 25th.

Looking at ticket prices online for upper bowl in the 100 section (preferably the first 5 rows), tickets are going for around $70-85. Is that premium price because it's the leafs or is that around normal price for that section?

We need 4 tickets for each game so if anyone has upper bowl tickets looking to sell, let me know. Thank you.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Question about the Corona Beach Club

We're thinking about doing our office Holiday party at a Panthers game, and I'm looking at the Corona Beach Club as an option (No way we can afford Club Lexus).

Can anyone attest to how the food and atmosphere is? We are looking at no more than 10 people in December, probably for the RedWings game.

Thanks guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad