Prospect Info: 2019-20 Syracuse Crunch & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

OSB & SJ just got Sawchenko assigned to the Allen Americans, which was inconvenient timing. It does indicate to me that the Dom trade came together quickly. OSB could 'trade' back for him, but that's sort of unlikely.

I see Shalagin hasn't played yet. Has he been hurt?

RIP to our radio guy Jesse Liebman though. He's got to deal with calling games with names on our roster Abbandonato, Ivanyuzhenkov, as well as a Lohan and a Lohin.

plz Drake
Ivanyuzhenkov-Abbandonato-Kosorenkov

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Crunch beat the Isles AHL team 5-1.

Stephens scores 2 goals.

OSB & SJ just got Sawchenko assigned to the Allen Americans, which was inconvenient timing. It does indicate to me that the Dom trade came together quickly. OSB could 'trade' back for him, but that's sort of unlikely.

I see Shalagin hasn't played yet. Has he been hurt?

RIP to our radio guy Jesse Liebman though. He's got to deal with calling games with names on our roster Abbandonato, Ivanyuzhenkov, as well as a Lohan and a Lohin.

plz Drake
Ivanyuzhenkov-Abbandonato-Kosorenkov

I don't think Shalagin's been hurt, just hasn't been able to crack the Crunch lineup yet.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
We are doing the same thing with Shalagin that we do with Sosunov where we just keep them up with Syracuse and don’t give them the games they need. f***ing annoying seeing them play only a handful of games a year when what they need right now is to play as much as possible.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
We are doing the same thing with Shalagin that we do with Sosunov where we just keep them up with Syracuse and don’t give them the games they need. ****ing annoying seeing them play only a handful of games a year when what they need right now is to play as much as possible.
Have you seen Sosunov play !! I can’t believe they give him any games at the AHL level. They have given him plenty of AHL time he should be in the ECHL. I haven’t seen Shalagin yet so I can’t comment. I’m glad they sent him to Orlando so he can play.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Have you seen Sosunov play !! I can’t believe they give him any games at the AHL level. They have given him plenty of AHL time he should be in the ECHL. I haven’t seen Shalagin yet so I can’t comment. I’m glad they sent him to Orlando so he can play.

yeah I’m not saying they should be playing in the ahl. Just that they have to play somewhere if you want them to develop at all.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Take it slow with Shalagin. I'm not mad he hasn't gotten games yet. For all I know the kid needed North American forecheck systems explained to him, skating drills etc. This was always gonna be a work in progress. Hands for days and feet not even for a second

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
So 4 goalies in Syracuse now? I assume one of Wedgewood or Martin is hurt with the latest recall, where is Condon? Tough to keep them all straight.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Perbix's 1st goal of the season

Zuhlsdorf picks up an assist on this Sammy Walker 2OT winner against #5 Notre Dame

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Hugo Alnefelt meeting with the Lightning at The Ericsson Globe in Stockholm.

75540304_10157349901472819_1918144626460459008_n.jpg

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
So I assume Condon is persona non grata with the Crunch?
What a strange goalie situation they’ve had to deal with lately, what with the glut of goalies this season and the Ingram stuff last season.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I haven't mentioned what the Bears have done for goalies, but when Martin was recalled, they brought Clint Windsor back. That's the ECHL for you.

Zach Fucale had an SPHL goalie as a roster replacement.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Abbandonato has been recalled to Syracuse according to today's ECHL transactions.

He didn't impress me as much as Huntington tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad