2019/20 Roster Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
I fully expect these numbers to remain static through the season. Cup is comin' to Philly!

Static......would be mathematical Euler's identity (e^i x pi)+1 = 0; the five most orgasmic symbols if you are mathematician . I only got to ordinary differential equations in college. I thought after Calc III, ODQ would be easy. It wasn't......I still remember the professor, writing with his right hand all the equations and his left hand erasing as he walked across the blackboard [[ yeah blackboards]. Spouting off, " this should be intuitively obvious even to the dullest of minds"...... I do have to admit, the blonde in front of me was very distracting but it was intuitively obvious I had no chance with her or DQ........

phillydownsouth

Giroux is your daddy
Sep 18, 2019
Static......would be mathematical Euler's identity (e^i x pi)+1 = 0; the five most orgasmic symbols if you are mathematician . I only got to ordinary differential equations in college. I thought after Calc III, ODQ would be easy. It wasn't......I still remember the professor, writing with his right hand all the equations and his left hand erasing as he walked across the blackboard [[ yeah blackboards]. Spouting off, " this should be intuitively obvious even to the dullest of minds"...... I do have to admit, the blonde in front of me was very distracting but it was intuitively obvious I had no chance with her or DQ........

are you in between scavenger hunts right now?

Reactions: macleish1974

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Really, you’ll be seeing people call the Flyers one of the “most surprising teams in the league!” in a couple months, which makes me sad. It’ll be proof that, for a few years there, we became so irrelevant that people didn’t even notice what the problems were, or recognize that they were mostly fixed over the last few months.

Kevin Weekes is already on the hype train...

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
I'm not a mathematician. I do think it can be sexy. You are clearly a maniac and that's meant as a compliment.
I'm a musician, but doesn't everything come down to cycles, rates, vibrations?
I feel the Flyers are coming to a positive in their cycle, jokes aside.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Maybe not, but you do have a bad ass cat

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad