Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
hockey30-2017-11-27-a-14.17.09.png

giphy.gif

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I'm not going to complain if they bring in stewart to be ahl veteran #6. The warm body guys down there are an unimpressive bunch. Throwing a kid off his rhythm for a game or two is rarely worth it. Given the options we have any extended stretch of playing time should go to a kid.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I'm not going to complain if they bring in stewart to be ahl veteran #6. The warm body guys down there are an unimpressive bunch. Throwing a kid off his rhythm for a game or two is rarely worth it. Given the options we have any extended stretch of playing time should go to a kid.

He'd be #7.

The Phantoms will have to scratch one of first six guys for each game this season.

Of the 18 skaters (not counting two goaltenders) that teams may dress for a game, at least 13 must be qualified as “development players.” Of those 13, 12 must have played in 260 or fewer professional games (including AHL, NHL and European elite leagues), and one must have played in 320 or fewer professional games. All calculations for development status are based on regular-season totals as of the start of the season.

O'Reilly 861 games
Brennan 698
Prosser 481
Andreoff 391
Wotherspoon 385
Carey 326

Gabriel 302

The two guys closest to the 260 cutoff are:

Bigras 225
Aube-Kubel 212

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
Nah, bud. There are approximately three of us who aren't turgid at the thought of everything these coaches and this dunce GM are doing. Anyone who can't ignore three people on a forum of this size is someone we can do without. There's one clique, and it's massive, and all its members have to do is stop whining about the whining and everything will be fine.

To be fair, you three do make up about 50% of the words posted here. Add in deadie and it goes up to 85% :sarcasm:

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Nah, bud. There are approximately three of us who aren't turgid at the thought of everything these coaches and this dunce GM are doing. Anyone who can't ignore three people on a forum of this size is someone we can do without. There's one clique, and it's massive, and all its members have to do is stop whining about the whining and everything will be fine.

How do I apply to be a @Striiker lackey? I'm now intrigued.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I don't even want Brennan on the Phantoms anymore, let alone Stewart. Brennan has been taking away ice time and PP opportunities for real prospects for years now and I'd really like to see him gone before York/Zamula/etc. get there.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Zamula is intriguing, I'm just curious to see what kind of player he is when he fills out enough to cast a shadow.
But he's certainly showing a scoring touch so far this year in junior hockey.

It would be kinda funny if Serdyuk ended up beating out Brink.
They're pretty similar, undersized guys with a scoring touch but questions about their skating and how they'll fill out in 3 years.
Brink got a lot of attention, Serdyuk flew under the radar.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Do those words held back then manifest themselves as salmon death farts? Just want to know you have an outlet. We can't have you getting sick on us. It would leave a void that could never be filled by any gifs.

Nah, I'm fine. I haven't been eating salmon anymore (for now), and you pretty much need the salmon for the salmon death farts. Without it, they are just farts.

Reactions: Stizzle

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
Nah, I'm fine. I haven't been eating salmon anymore (for now), and you pretty much need the salmon for the salmon death farts. Without it, they are just farts.
See? This is my concern. Can't just hold things in. Especially the important things, like which players, coaches and GMs are ruining your life. I'm just going to assume having Bunny up balances your chi.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
See? This is my concern. Can't just hold things in. Especially the important things, like which players, coaches and GMs are ruining your life. I'm just going to assume having Bunny up balances your chi.

You make a really strong point. I have been holding in my rage when things I don't like happen, and when super fat people I don't like have children who play in the NHL. I am entirely too calm. Hmm.

Reactions: Rebels57

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
You make a really strong point. I have been holding in my rage when things I don't like happen, and when super fat people I don't like have children who play in the NHL. I am entirely too calm. Hmm.
Maybe some day you could go to a meet and greet with unnamed fat slobs. Eat a whole damn salmon before you go and just unleash right when you get in range. Just imagine the satisfaction.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I don't even want Brennan on the Phantoms anymore, let alone Stewart. Brennan has been taking away ice time and PP opportunities for real prospects for years now and I'd really like to see him gone before York/Zamula/etc. get there.

Brennan is UFA after the season, and I can't imagine they will resign him.

Myers, Willcox, and Friedman are RFAs after the season. Myers and Friedman are automatics to qualify, but I'm not sure about Willcox. He's 25, and it doesn't seem like he's in the team's plans.

Prosser (33, UFA), Bigras (24, RFA), and Wotherspoon (26, UFA) all expire after NEXT season.

Reactions: Rebels57

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Brennan is UFA after the season, and I can't imagine they will resign him.

Myers, Willcox, and Friedman are RFAs after the season. Myers and Friedman are automatics to qualify, but I'm not sure about Willcox. He's 25, and it doesn't seem like he's in the team's plans.

Prosser (33, UFA), Bigras (24, RFA), and Wotherspoon (26, UFA) all expire after NEXT season.

Theoretically, they could have stacked young defense next season.

York-Prosser
Zamula-Wotherspoon
Kalynuk-Bigras
Hogberg-Wylie

Philadelphia Flyers Reserve List - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

Forgot about Ginning....

Last edited:
Reactions: flyersnorth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events